"Hey bugs what's up"

"I hate men" she sniffles.

"What happened, scar what happend"

"He cheated on me add"

"Who, Ollie"

"Mhmm before we broke up for two months he's been cheating on me with Lucy and guess what's that not the best news, she's also pregnant"

"What" Addison says shocked.

"Every man is the same aren't they, they all tell you one thing and do the other"

"Are you ok, seriously scar"

"I'll be ok, I just want to leave this shit hole already"

"Hey by the time you know it you'll be here, have you spoken to mark"

"Yeah yesterday he says hi"

"God, your right men are stupid especially mark and Derek"

"He still not talking to you"

"He's ignoring me but suprise he's not ignoring Meredith"

"Uh I HATE LOVE"

"ha yeah so what are you up to"

"I'm going to go home, sort out more of my crap and then I have a meeting about the sale of my house"

"That's good"

"Yeah and then have dinner and then I have that appointment tommorow"

"Oh yeah I hope that goes well"

"Yeah I don't think I could handle being infertile, I want to have kids"

"Yeah have you seen mum or dad"

"stupid question since I hate them both but mum called me yesterday, she's going on vacation, not that I even care I thought I blocked her but no, she rubbed it in my face too like oh Scarlett I'm going on vacation because I can take time off work like Beatrice I don't freaking care, ill beat your ass and ill go to freaking paris and fine the hottest man" Scarlett rambles and Addison chuckles.

"Oh where, she never told me"

"Europe, oh wait shes probably going to paris bitch"

"Huh"

"Well anyway I'll let you go I should probably get home but I'll call you later"

"Hey hang in there bugs alright, love you bye"

"Love you too sis bye" the younger Montgomery says hanging up the phone.

After Scarlett puts her phone down and wipes her tears, she heads home to pack a few more things and clean a bit around her house.

"Ugh" she sighs pulling into her driveway.

"Hello" Alex says sitting between Izzie and Meredith.

"Hi" Izzie smiles. .

"Today is so boring like nothing good is happening"

"Yeah I'm yet again doing damn rectal exams"

"Me and Alex have a old man who won't stop talking about his penis" Cristina laughs.

"I'm in the pit"

"I'm with Derek, which is not something I want" Meredith says.

"why he trying to get your clothes off"

"ew"

"Huh could today get any worse, where's the fun, where's the blood and guts, where's the cutting people open"

"You have a weird mind yang" Alex laughs taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Oh I know"

"Oh there's she shepheard"

"Oh I think she wants to kill me" Meredith groans resting her head on the table.

"I'm sure that's not true"

"Have you seen the way she looks at me"

"Maybe she wants you, you both have something in common you've both been with derek maybe she wants to meet up with you so you two can exchange stories" Alex smirks.

"Not helping evil spawn, look I'm sure she doesn't want to kill you, who would want to kill you anyway, I think people can think of many more people to kill before they kill you, not looking at anyone" the Stevens girl says glaring at Alex.

"Oh yeah you'd be next then" he says.

"what"

"I mean if no one killed Meredith, they'd kill you"

"ok can we just stop talking about killing people, come on where doctors we should be talking about saving people"

"id happily let karev go if any of us had to"

"enough"

"your the one who started talking about killing, this is your fault" Cristina says glaring at Meredith who just shrugs.

"Good afternoon" Addison says walking past.

"Hi"

"Ugh this sucks"

"I'm sure it will get better"

"When my "boyfriends" wife looks like Isabella freaking Rossellini"

"it could be worse, she could look like Madonna or princess diana, right yep I should shut up" George says.

Addison's glad she has Richard, hes amazing but she cant wait for Scarlett to come because she needs her sister right now, she needs someone in her corner and its not like she can talk to Derek because he wont freaking talk to her.