"And if you puke on this leather, I'm gonna have to kick your ass" Mia placed her head against Tony's shoulder as she watched the interaction between the two. A soft smile on her lips as she looked at Justin, even after he abadoned her she would still do anything for him.

"Great" Clay gets up from his bed joining Mia's side, she quickly get's herself back together, grabbing her bag from the floor "So, don't kill each other and have a good day, thanks" Clay said walking out of the room.

Looking at the two of them one last time, Mia wondered if it was a good idead going to school "Maybe I should stay on more day with him" she commented.

"Yes, you should M"Justin spoke with his mouth full of toast.

"No, you go to school, I will stay, don't worry" Tony calms her.

"Alright, just please behave, and seriously don't kill each other" Mia smiled.

"Only if he vomits on this leather" Tony jokes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After practice Mia was furious, not a single cheerleader was able to do the choreography, mostly because Chloe was always talking about her's and Bryce's relationship.

"I'm probably overthinking it, but not every girl gets to meet the parents, right?"Mia could see that Chloe was upset but talking about that wasn't on cheer time.

"Right, later girl" One of the girls spoke

"Chloe can I talk to you for a moment?"Mia asked placing her bag on the floor as the other cheerleader approached her.

"Yes Mia" 

"What happened today? Our practice is no joke, you can't come here and just talk about your dating problems and distract everyone else" Mia called her out.

"I was just talking with my friends Mia" Chloe defended herself

"Fine, just do it outside my practice" Mia said picking her bag from the ground.

"Well, what moral do you have to talk about, you weren't even on practice yesterday" Chloe said, spining around to leave.

"Don't you dare disrespect me like that again, I don't need to give you any satisfactions of where I was, this is my squad and I don't have any problem to kick you out of it" Mia said close to her face.

"You are right, I'm sorry" she said, for some reason that softed Mia, the sad look on Chloe's eyes made her almost regret her words.

"Is everything okay Chloe?" Mia asked with a hand on her shoulder, the blonde slowly shaked her head, no.

"What happened?" she asked concerned, Chloe looked ather feet then back at Mia.

"Bryce is bringing me to meet his parents" she announced, however Mia didn't understand how was that a bad thing "He keeps telling me how much they like you, what if they don't like me because they already love you?" she blured out.

"Chloe that won't happen, Bryce's parents like me because I been around them for many years, but they know me and him are only friends. Don't compare yourself to me, it won't bring you any good" The blond captian spoke, she gave her a little hug before leaving.

"Mia Jensen, can I talk to you?" Porter asked, knowing she didn't have any other choice she let him lead the way to his office.

"How are you Mia?" the man asked.

"Why am I here?" she asked with her arms crossed, the man shruggered in front of her.

"I am checking up on my students, I am checking up on you" he said, her face deadpanned.