Chapter 4: 🐉The Dragon Games🐉

(A/N: Guess, I sincerely apologize for my laziness for this chapter. In the future if you want I'll further edit and give u the real chapter, but for now for my sake so I can get on with the actual movie, this is it.

Pls don't hate me 🥺)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who just got us tickets to this afternoon's Dragon games!?" Orion asked the two females in his life one afternoon as he strolled into the enchanted greenhouse where Narissa was teaching Nevaeh about some new, magical flowers. It was a few days before the new school year would begin and Nevaeh wanted to spend some more time with her parents. 

"What!?" Screeched Narissa, her eyes going wide while her daughter looked confused.

"What are the Dragon games?" She asked. 

"One of the many things Zepheria is known and prided for are the exquisite dragons bred and raised to participate in the Dragon Games, which are a series of games where two sides: dark and light compete in the air for jeweled points." Vincent explained.

"Your father took me to my first game when we were in the beginning stages of our relationship. Oh, it's so much fun to watch and the dragons really are beautiful." Narissa said to her daughter, a smile adorned on her face.

"It's custom that the royal family goes to at least one game in the season. So, do you want to go?" Orion asked, looking at his daughter, a hopeful expression present.

"Of course! It sounds cool." Nevaeh smiled.

"The carriage leaves at 1:30, so you all better get ready." Vincent reminded the three. With eagerness and joy in the air, they all went to get ready for the games, excitement and joy lingering in the air.

XXX

*Nevaeh's p.o.v*

"Hey, everyone! I just got news that I'll be going to Zepheria's Dragon Games!" Nevaeh announced on her Tic-Toc live page, hearts and comments began pooling in about how pretty she looked and what an exciting event it was, causing her to smile.

"This is the dress for the occasion, designed by yours truly." She pointed her phone to the dress on display in her room.

"Yeah, I know it's a lighter blue than what I normally wear, but a little change is sometimes a good thing, right?" She asked.

"Now, I'll be right back. In the meantime, let me know how I should style my hair." She smiled at the camera.

Taking the dress off the mannequin, she went to her joint bathroom to change. Coming out, she wore the dress gracefully and had gold sandals, giving a twirl for the camera before taking a seat at her vanity where her camera was placed

 Coming out, she wore the dress gracefully and had gold sandals, giving a twirl for the camera before taking a seat at her vanity where her camera was placed