Wattpad Original
12 और मुफ्त भाग हैं

23| Evelyn

I watched in horror as all hell broke loose on the ice.

Atlas punched Davidson, which led to Davidson's teammate getting involved, followed by our guys. Soon, a full-blown brawl broke out between the two teams. Everyone in the audience stood to get a better glimpse of the action. Some looked worried, while others seemed to be enjoying the show.

As the referees and the linesmen got involved, most of the players stopped and stepped back, but Atlas and Davidson were still going at it. My heart almost stopped when I caught a glimpse of the blood on the ice.

Kris and Ethan pulled Atlas back, holding him with all their might. But the more they pulled him back, the more he tried to launch himself at Davidson, who was grinning like a madman despite the blood running down his nose. He said something that enraged Atlas even more, and he almost broke free from Kris and Ethan.

The coach had to step in to finally drag him away from the scene. Atlas was thrown out of the game, while it resumed as if nothing had happened. As if Davidson didn't have a huge ass bandage on his face.

When the audience settled down as well, I had no other option but to take my seat. However, my eyes kept drifting in the direction of the bench, where I could see Coach yelling at Atlas while he held an ice pack against his cheek.

He did not look like he regretted the fight at all.

The game ended with the Warriors winning, much to everyone's disappointment. When I looked at the bench, Atlas was already gone. With a sigh, I followed the crowd to the exit, joining Veena and Noor as we headed to the locker room to wait for the guys. Tyler and Mark were already inside the locker room as usual.

None of us spoke a word, the weight of the fight and the loss heavy in the air around us. As we turned a corner in the hallway to the locker rooms, roaring, boisterous laughter reached my ears. It was the Warriors celebrating their victory.

My expression morphed into displeasure.

Veena nudged me with her elbow, signaling me to keep moving. The last thing we needed right now was another grapple. Ignoring them, we kept walking past, trying to go unnoticed.

Unfortunately, that didn't happen.

"Yo, sweetcheeks!"

I froze at the familiar loud voice before increasing my pace. I didn't want to face Davidson, but my attempt to escape failed when his towering body blocked my path.

"Not so fast," he said, leaning against the wall and throwing me a malicious grin.

My body tensed as he leaned in closer to me, the hair on my neck standing up straight.

"Tell your boy-toy to stay away. Next time it'll be worse," he whispered. A chill ran down my spine. With one hard look, he brushed past me, deliberately bumping my shoulder.

"That asshole!" Noor fumed as she glared at his back before turning to me, her expression soft again. "Are you okay?"

I nodded, plastering a small smile. "I'm fine."

I was not fine. His threat had done its job, and now my mind was spiraling out of control. I needed to warn Atlas.

Just as we reached the Eagles' locker room, the door flung open and a fuming Tyler stomped out.

"Did you see Davidson?" he asked.

"Yeah. On the way here," Noor said with disdain. "God, I hate that man."

Before the last word was out of her mouth, Tyler pushed past us.

"Woah, woah! Wait!" I stood in front of him and placed my hands on his shoulders. "What's going on?"

The Hookup Pactजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें