Chapter 2 - A Tyrant Born

(A/N: remember this a fanfic this won't be lore accurate to the actual Calamity lore cause you know fanfic)

Jaune couldn't believe he was reborn. He looked around again to see he wasn't dreaming but he wasn't and why would he be dreaming anyways.

???: "Welcome to the world Yharim!" The woman said in delight

Jaune: 'Yharim? So that's my new name now huh.' He thought to himself

Since Jaune was reincarnated and he isn't Jaune anymore cause he's dead, he then decided to live his new life as Yharim and live his best without pain anymore. He looked up to see her new mother. She was a dark skinned pointy eared woman with white hair and beautiful blue eyes.

Yharim: 'pointy ears that's neat.........wait POINTY EARS!!'

Yharim (okay I'm calling Jaune Yharim now) realized that his mother was probably an elf probably this making him an elf to. Jaune couldn't believe it he was an elf he always wondered what it's like to be an elf. And of course he was delighted.

Mother: "Ignalius come here please!"

Then a boy named Ignalius came in the room.

Ignalius: "what is it mother?"

(I'll call Yharim's mom Ruanora)

Ruanora: "meet your new baby brother Yharim!" She says in delightful tone.

Ignalius approached Ruanora and carefully held Yharim in his arms. He feels a sense of joy from holding him.

Ignalius: "my oh my, you are one sweet bundle of joy are you!"

Yharim: 'I have a brother!? Sweet!!'

Now Jaune or Yharim can finally enjoy his new life as a new person.

*a few years later*

A Yharim along with his 15 year old brother and Mother lived peacefully in the outskirts of the Jungle capitol. Since they were not the richest, they usually gather their food through hunting. Yharim was a skilled hunter, by the age of 10 he was already an expert with the bow and sword and usually hunted lots to provide and also sell. His mother Ruanora would also teach him about importance of the mind, body, and soul, and that every living creature, be it a blade of grass to the mightiest of gods is a combination of these three components. She told him that if someone or something dies, their soul would find a newly created body to inhabit, no wonder why Jaune reincarnated.

But sometimes Yharim would wonder who he's father or what happened to him? Is every time Yharim asked Ruanora on what happened to him she would say that he's in a better place now and would ask him a favor to not ask her that again. Every time Yharim would bring up a topic about his father she would just simply tell him to not ask her that again. But Yharim didn't care anyways about his father, he's probably a deadbeat just like his on his first life.

It was a normal day, Yharim was on the hunt for a wild boar with his trusty platinum bow. He hid in the thick bushes waiting patiently, until he spotted an unsuspecting boar minding its own business.

Yharim: 'bingo'

Yharim drew his bow and came out of the bush. The boar tried to run but Yharim quickly shot it at its left hind leg slowing it down. He drew his bow again and fired it at its right hind leg preventing it from running but still able to crawl. Quickly, Yharim drew his Titanium sword and lunged at the boar managing to drive it through its skull killing it entirely.