Chapter 1 - Distraught

(A/N: Play "The tale of a cruel world" by DM Dokuro while reading this if you want)

Jaune realized what just happened to him. He looked down to find a Milò stabbed straight into his chest right were his heart is. He looked up to see Pyrrha looking at him shocked and guilty of what she has done. He looked around to see all the students shocked faces, mostly RWBY and NR. He then remembered how this happened.

After Cardin (aka resident bully) found out about his transcripts, he blackmailed Jaune to do his bidding. It kept on going and going and going. Until one day, when they were in a field trip to forever falls, Cardin ordered Jaune to throw sap onto his team so they could release rapier wasps onto them. But Jaune refused and told them that he'll never do that to his team and friends. Cardin threatened him that if he doesn't do it he'll reveal his transcripts, but he didn't cared he'll always protect his team for they are his friends.

Cardin got mad at this and ordered the rest of CRDL (aka goon squad) to beat up Jaune. Jaune prepared to fight them all at once but suddenly, an Ursa Major appeared attracted by the sweet scent of the sap. _RDL ran as fast as they could once they saw the Ursa Major, leaving Cardin and Jaune to defend them selves.

Cardin was terrified and probably pissing his pants. He closed his eyes as he was about get slashed. (Even thought he should of).

He realized he wasn't dead and opened his eyes to see Jaune blocking the attack. Even though Jaune hated him very much for trying to expose his transcripts and hurt his friends, he knew that he must protect him even if he was an asshole. It was the right thing to do anyways, surely it won't bite him in the back right?......................right?

Jaune then engaged the Ursa Major and somehow came out victorious by decapitating it. He then approached a scared Cardin.

Jaune: "try to hurt my friends again and you won't be lucky next time." he points his sword at Cardin.

After the incident in Forever Falls, Cardin got pissed after that humiliation in forever falls and decided you know what, let's reveal Jaune's transcripts,and so he did.

Jaune wanted to tell Pyrrha about his transcripts since he trusts her but unfortunately, when news got out about Jaune's transcripts, let's just say everyone was pissed and claiming that "they had to work their ass of, while Jaune just gets to come here for free". The second worse part is that once his friends heard about it............yeah you already know. The first person to approach him was none other than Weiss Schnee. When Weiss approached Jaune she slapped him hard in the face.

Weiss: "I knew it!! You don't belong here you faker!"

The next person to approach him was Yang Xiao Long. Local blonde woman and sister of Ruby Rose his best friend. Yang approached Jaune with Ruby and Blake trailing behind. She grabbed him by the neck and threw him at the wall

Yang: "Don't you dare come near us ever again!! You faker!!" He punched Jaune square in the face

Jaune looked at Blake who doesn't say anything and looks away feeling guilty. He looked at Ruby his best friend only to find she doesn't say anything and looks away also feeling guilty. Jaune couldn't believe it that his best friend wouldn't help him in his most dire times. And then was beaten up by an angry Yang.

Even his own team didn't trust him anymore. He received a slap from Pyrrha his partner, he felt betrayed by this that even his own partner abandoned him not letting him hear him out. He was then approached by Ren.

Ren: "I don't know if I can trust you in leading us. It's best if you just leave this dorm. Or even this team."

Jaune was distraught about this, and was kicked out of his dorm and team and now sleeps in the roof. But the worst has yet to come.