The Doctor's Daughter

"What the hell is he doing?!" Donna yelled as they all held onto the console to keep from falling over while the TARDIS jerked around.

"The controls aren't working." The Doctor told them. It felt like they hit a bump and it caused him to fall over. Getting a good view of his hand in the jar under the consol that was bubbling like crazy. "I don't know where we're going, but my old hand's very excited about it."

"I thought that was just some freaky alien thing." Donna exclaimed. "Are you sure that it's yours?"

"Well..."

"It got cut off." Lorelai explained with a shrug and a grin. "He grew a new one."

Donna looked at her. "Can you do that too?!"

"Haven't tried yet!"

She huffed an exhausted laugh. "You both are completely impossible!"

"We're not impossible!" The Doctor said defensively. "Just a bit unlikely."

The console sparked a bit causing the Doctor and Lorelai to duck away while Martha and Donna completely let go and fell. Then, everything stilled as the TARDIS finally came to a stop.

The Time Lord and the hybrid looked at each other before shooting up and rushing for the door.

Stepping outside, the group looked around some old tunnel they were in. With makeshift barriers littered around with barbed wires.

"Why did the TARDIS bring us here?" The Doctor muttered.

"Oh, I love this bit." Martha muttered as her an Donna watched the Doctor and his daughter look around.

"I thought you wanted to go home?" Donna asked her.

"I know, but all the same... it's that feeling you get."

Donna nodded. "Like you swallowed a hamster."

"Don't move! Stay where you are!" A couple of soldiers shouted as they ruched over and pointed guns at them. "Drop your weapons!"

"We're unarmed!" The Doctor quickly told them and they all put their hands up. He shifted over to stand in front of Lorelai to block her from the guns. "Look, no weapons, never any weapons. We're safe."

"Look at their hands. They're clean." One of the soldiers noticed.

"And look! They have a little one!" Another one exclaimed as he gestured to Lorelai. "That's called a kid right? I've never seen one before!"

"Alright, process them. Him first."

Two soldiers grabbed the Doctor and pulled him over to a machine and forced him to stick his hand in it.

The machine started buzzing and the Doctor glanced back at them. "Something tells me this isn't about to take my blood pressure." He cut himself off as he howled in pain a bit.

Donna glared at the soldier who was still pointing a gun at them. "What are you doing to him?!"

"Everyone gets processed." The soldier told her.

"It's taking a tissue sample." The Doctor noted despite the pain. "An extrapolate here. Some kind of eccelerator?" The machine finally released him and he quickly pulled his hand out.

"Are you alright?" Martha asked as the girls all looked at his hand. A bit of the top was bleeding from where it took some skin.

Their attention was immediately drawn to the large container against the wall that opened and blonde woman stepped out, already dressed like a soldier.

One of the soldiers handed her a gun and told her to arm herself and she immediately started to inspect the gun and check the ammo.

"Where did she come from?" Martha asked.