Voyage of the Damned (Part 1)

The Doctor had been quiet since the whole ordeal with the Master and what happened with Martha and her family. Lorelai was determined to cheer him up in some way, so she made her way to the library and started her research.

The TARDIS helped fine the book she was looking for and and Lorelai started practicing, again, and again, and again. Until it looked as perfect as she could get it. "There! That's good right?" The TARDIS hummed and she beamed. "Thanks for the help Mom!" The lights flickered happily.

The Doctor was moving around the consol when Lorelai came running in.

"Daddy! Daddy!"

He smiled and looked at her. "What is it sweetheart?" He watched curiously as she hesitated before handing him a piece of paper. He blinked and took it, eyes widening when he recognized what was on it.

Circular Gallifreyan.

He looked at her in shock.

The TARDIS gave her an encouraging hum and she cleared her throat. "I love you Dad!" The language was a bit tough but she spoke it as best she could.

Doctor's eyes teared up and he dropped to his knees, gathering her in his arms. "I love you too." He spoke, much more fluently than her. "Oh, my sweet Lai. When did you learn Gallifreyan?"

She looked at the floor. "That's all I know, really. I just wanted to cheer you up so I asked Mom for help."

He couldn't help but kiss her head. "Well, we can practice it together!" He announced. "You can learn all the Gallifreyan words you like!"

"I want to!" She beamed. "I want to learn all I can! I want to make you proud!"

"Oh, Love. I'm already proud." He stood back up and started pressing the buttons on consol again. "How about a trip? I know just the place! It's got beaches as far as the eye can see and-" He was interupted when something crashed into the TARDIS cause them to fall over.

The wall had broken apart to real the front of a ship. "What.... what?" The Doctor muttered and picked up a boat ring that had fallen off. He flipped it over and saw 'Titanic' printed on it. "What?"

"Daddy?"

He turned to check her over. "Lai? You alright?"

She coughed up dust and nodded. "Yah, what happened?"

"Not sure." He quickly stood up and moved to the controls. He turned a crank which fixed the wall and parked the TARDIS inside the boat they crashed into.

"Stay here, Lai. Okay?" He ordered as he walked towards the door.

"Kay!"

Tye Doctor stepped out and checked the outside of the TARDIS to make sure it was fixed. It seemed like he pared inside a supply closet so he stepped out into a large room, decorated for Christmas. Wood-panelling and palm trees dotted the room. Men and women walking around dressed in 20th century clothing. He walked around and eyed the people as a band played a slow version of 'Jingle Bells.' He looked at the robot angels and leaned back a bit when one moved to look at him. He moved over to a window and looked out seeing the Earth as the ship floated around it. "Riiight."

"Attention all passengers." Announced a voice on the speakers. "The Titanic is now in orbit above Sol 3, also know as Earth. Population: Human. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Christmas."

~~~

The Doctor stood in the consol room, now dressed in a black tuxedo as he waited for Lorelai to get changed. Soon enough, she came running in, wearing a pink frilly dress with a black bow around the waist. "Tada!" She did a little twirl, making him smile. "Mama picked it out for me!"