Chapter 10: Fei Qinyuan/Nagasaki Kimura scene

Fei Qinyuan arrived at the airport and say through the phone, "Yi Yi, I'll be visiting my parents first before we meet, okay?"

Wang Yi in the other line is listening, "Sure thing, I'll be waiting for you. Don't worry." She said and Wang Yi immediately hang up the call.

Wang Yi suddenly show a serious expression and give Jiang Yun a hair, "What am I suppose to do with this?" She asked and Wang Yi take a sip of her wine, "Find out if Zhou Shiyu is Tan Tan." She said, and Jiang Yun was confused.

"Tan Tan was dead..." Jiang Yun said, "But the only person who calls me 'Ah Yi' is Tan Tan."

"Why, what happened?" Jiang Yun asked, "Just do as I said, sister Yun."

Jiang Yun sigh and left the room.

***

Shen Mengyao is guarding Zhou Shiyu in her room, after calling a doctor at night since Shen Mengyao found out what Wang Yi did to her last night. Shen Mengyao is getting all distressed and she seems panicking while holding Zhou Shiyu's hand.

"Wang Yi is totally being a monster. I know she is like that but she never hurt a woman like this before." Shen Mengyao said, "Sister Yaoyao, we cannot blame Wang Yi."

"Oh! I do blame her for what she did to Zhou Zhou!"

"Y-yao." Zhou Shiyu managed to call her name and Shen Mengyao panicked, she looked at Zhou Shiyu with a smile and stopped her tears to fall down in her eyes.

"Zhou Zhou! Tell me where it hurts?! I'll call the doctor!" Shen Mengyao said, "No, don't. Just calm down. Wang Yi has nothing to do with this." She said and Shen Mengyao was so shock to hear that.

"She is torturing you!!"

Zhou Shiyu shook her head, "I remembered Wang Yi when we were just kids. A 16 year old teenage girl who is responsible for Yi Yi, a 13 year old little girl and Tan Tan who is just 7 years old."

Shen Mengyao was so shock to hear that, "You're that girl?" Zhou Shiyu nodded and say, "Yi Yi love Tan Tan a lot. But I couldn't save her when I'm busy saving Wang Yi. I tried to save Tan Tan, but there's this car that hit me with it. And I don't know already what happened." Zhou Shiyu explained and Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi frown.

"Zhou Zhou, just take a rest."

Zhou Shiyu sit down slowly, and then Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao helped her.

"I have to go out. I have to have my freedom." Zhou Shiyu wanted to leave but Shen Mengyao stopped her, "You're not recovering yet! Stop!"

"Yao yao, please. Wang Yi will take it away from me again. Please! Let me have it." She said and Shen Mengyao nod at her.

"But they said that you can have it as long as you stay here in the mansion." Yuan Yiqi said.

"That's no freedom. I'm taking Zhou Shiyu out of this place." Yuan Yiqi.

"SISTER!"

"I am responsible for it. We'll be back after all this." She said and leave with Zhou Shiyu.

A few minutes later.

***

"

Mr. Kimura, ms. Wang Yi always declined all meetings. Her secretary told me that she don't accept any meeting today due to a crisis." Yaru said and Nagasaki Kimura was so angry about it.

"Track Zhou Shiyu! I have to bring my daughter. If you can't still find her, we will barge in the Wang residency." He said and he was very angry.

"Zhou Zhou, wait for me. I'm coming!"

Then a sudden text opened his phone screen, he opened it and saw that it came from an unknown number.

"Father, this is Zhou Zhou. Don't worry about me, I am in good hands. Sorry if I can't visit you anymore, but I will when I get the time, I'm just busy right now." The text message said and Nagasaki was so shocked that he ran out of his office and left the building.

He immediately went into his own safe house and open a secret door.

"Fuck you, Wang Yi. Better not fuck with my daughter or I'll kill you." He said and he took out a shotgun and showed an angry expression.

He knew Zhou Shiyu very well, since he was the one who helped Zhou Shiyu to finish school, and totally became father material for Zhou Shiyu's entire life.

---

Chapter 10 ends