Chapter 5 : "Grant me a wish"

Zhou Shiyu opened her eyes, she saw the surroundings is very pleasant and seems luxurious. She can clearly tell that they spent a lot of millions just for only one room.

But then, Shen Mengyao enter the room and smile widely. "Zhou Zhou, how do you feel?" She asked, and then sat down beside her. "Who are you?" Zhou Shiyu asked her.

"I am Shen Mengyao, we're classmate in Junior High School." She said and then show Zhou Shiyu some nice and descent clothes.

"Sorry, I don't really remember." Zhou Shiyu chuckled and Shen Mengyao knew she's trembling. "Don't worry, Wang Yi won't hurt you now that I'm here now."

Zhou Shiyu suddenly get worried, "Please. Don't make my master angry." She begged and Shen Mengyao saw her hands trembling so much, she held her hand and say, "Don't worry, I am her Jiejie, she won't do that to me."

"But... I'm afraid that you get into a fight with her because of me." She said, then, Shen Mengyao shook her head. "I will tug her ear if she do that." Shen Mengyao is very confident about it.

"We should go outside and join them in breakfast." Shen Mengyao invite her, but Zhou Shiyu shook her head. "Probably, Master Yi won't let me eat not until I give what she wants."

"Zhou Zhou, Wang Yi won't kill you since she needs something from you. And sorry about that, all I can do is help you a little bit right now." She said, then Zhou Shiyu smile and nod, "It's fine. Your help is already a big thing for me, don't worry about it." She said and Shen Mengyao embrace her.

Then, Zhang Yueming enter the room. "Sisyer Yaoyao, can I talk to her?" She asked, "Speak!" Shen Mengyao said.

"Alone?" Zhang Yueming added.

"Why don't you say it now I'm still here?"

"It's none of your business!"

"Really? Why—"

Yuan Yiqi came and suddenly pull Shen Mengyao out of the room, even Yuan Yiqi's face is full of nervous and reluctance. She still pull Shen Mengyao out of the room.

Zhang Yueming lock the door and fiercely look at Zhou Shiyu.

"Tell me what you want?" She said, and Zhou Shiyu smiled at her, "Mingzi, it's nice to see you again." Her voice suddenly became gentle and Zhou Shiyu's face was filled with happiness.

"I am not happy to know you're here so I am helping you to escape... You should leave this place, leave this country and suffer all alone by yourself so you can stop pestering me, my family, and my friends!" She's clearly stopping herself to get angry, "I knew you guys need help. I am also trying my best to help... But if only you guys will allow me—"

"Of course not! You betrayed me, sister! You wanted to kill me and if you think that I'll fall for your trap again, then you're wrong! And now, your next target is sister Yaoyao?! Huh, you better watch your move or I'll end up just like what father did to you." She said that made Zhou Shiyu to be so frightened.

"Mingzi... Please... This is not you! Just forgive me already, please... I am begging you."

Zhang Yueming push her away, "Stop touching me with your filthy hands!" She said, and Zhou Shiyu continue to cry.

"Sister Zicai is right... You're weak but a traitor." She said, took out her gun. "You know that I can kill you, right?" She said, and Zhou Shiyu show a frown.

"Before you do that, grant me a wish, Mingzi." She said, and Zhang Yueming knew that she can't resist that.

Her hand suddenly began to tremble and her eyes is filled with anger, but in the end, she put the gun down, so angry. She knew that when it comes to Zhou Shiyu asking for a wish, she can't resist it. Zhang Yueming looked away and say, "What is it?!"

"Let me pay my sins first... And the last part is that I want you, sister Zicai and master Yi to kill me." She said, and Zhang Yueming is not surprised at all.

"What kind of tricks is this again?"

"No more tricks, Mingzi. I'm also tired... I'm only just waiting for you and your family to kill me... But first, let me settle things down before I go." She said, and Zhang Yueming sigh deeply.

"You better do it or I'll kill you even if it's against their will." The latter uttered and left the room.

Zhou Shiyu was so devastated, she's so scared that her whole body is trembling. She can't stop herself but cry so much.

Then she saw a wardrobe, she go inside of it and close its doors. Zhou Shiyu continue to cry as she covers her mouth with her hand.

What a painful life.

"Father Nagasaki. Please, I need you." She said and continue to cry.

But she didn't know that Nagasaki Kimura is finding her.

He went to the brothel where someone told him that Zhou Shiyu worked there before, but after he found out that Zhou Shiyu is not there anymore, he asked for the information and the landlady of the brothel gave all she can give to him.

Well, Nagasaki Kimura is one of the most famous and dangerous Japanese mafia leader across China, Japan and America. Second to Wang Yi when it comes to ranking.

Nagasaki Kimura discover a little black USB and he knew that it's connected to someone.

"This USB is very familiar... If I'm not mistaken, Wang Yi is the one who made this." He said, and his secretary nod at him.

"The USB was created back in 2015, sir. It was the special poject and you were there when Wang Yi created it." She said.

"My lord... Master Yi came in here and suddenly assaulted Zhou Shiyu. We can't do anything about it." The landlady talked.

Nagasaki Kimura was so angry after he heard what she said.

"What did she just do with my daughter?" He asked himself and everyone clearly knew that he is angry.

"Yaru! Prepare a meeting for Wang Yi.. I want my daughter back!" He said, and the secretary obey him.

"She wants war... I'll give her war."

---

Chapter 5 ends