Chapter 4: WARNING ⚠

At night, Wang Yi return to the secret safe house and open the door. She saw that Zhou Shiyu is not in the room, but then she saw that the empty wardrobe is open. So she turn on the light and walk towards the wardrobe.

She saw Zhou Shiyu fell asleep, she sighed and then suddenly carry Zhou Shiyu out of the wardrobe and gently lay her head down in the bed. It seems like not all the time, Wang Yi is a bad person.

Zhou Shiyu suddenly groan and hold tight to Wang Yi's suit. Wang Yi can saw how cute she is, and it seems like it's turning her on right at the moment.

Then Wang Yi didn't get to resist the sweet aroma in Zhou Shiyu's scent and suddenly locked their lips with a kiss. Zhou Shiyu open her eyes, she was so shocked all of a sudden to realize that Wang Yi kissed her.

Then after that kiss, Wang Yi look at her eyes straight. "You smell so sweet.."

"Master Yi, please no..!" Zhou Shiyu begged but Wang Yi kissed her again.

Zhou Shiyu tried to resist but then Wang Yi hold her both hands up, then Wang Yi spread her legs and Zhou Shiyu can feel  her between the thighs. "Master Yi, please! Agh!" Zhou Shiyu tried her best to beg Wang Yi but didn't worked.

Wang Yi then kiss her down in her neck and bite her ear.

"Hmm! N-no!!" Zhou Shiyu whimpered and stopped herself to moan so loud, "Master Yi, please spare me!!" Zhou Shiyu continue to beg until Wang Yi let her hands go.

Zhou Shiyu breathe deeply, and suddenly felt that she almost lost all her strength. Then Wang Yi took off her belt in front of her, "Master Yi, no. I can't take it!" She said, and stop Wang Yi from putting her pants down.

Wang Yi looked at her with a fierce eyes, Zhou Shiyu was so scared that she can't stop herself to cry. "Master Yi, please."

"You will do as I say or you choose... Go back in that brothel and let others touch you or you'll serve me?" Zhou Shiyu knew that Wang Yi is threatening her, but she also knew that she doesn't have a choice.

So she just nod and lay down the bed and just close her eyes, cry without a sound. Wang Yi pull off her pants, and then she undo her panty.

Wang Yi reach out for her pocket and get a 1 piece of condom.

"I'll make sure that you'll enjoy this." She said, and the latter continue to crying.

Wang Yi reach out for her private part and say, "You clearly know that you're wet this time." She said, and Zhou Shiyu shook her head, "It's not me! Please, stop!" She begged but her eyes widened when she felt two fingers moving inside her.

"Agh! N-no! Master! Agh!!" Zhou Shiyu hold tight to the pillows and continue to shook her head.

"I never knew that your so sensitive that even two fingers make your hips go crazy." Wang Yi teased.

"Master Yi! Argh! No!" Zhou Shiyu begged and hold tight in the bedsheet, "I think you're ready." Wang Yi suddenly hang Zhou Shiyu's legs in her shoulders.

And slowly put it inside her hole, "Master! Agh! N-no! I think..! Hmm!" Zhou Shiyu stopped and gulped, "What?" Wang Yi asked, suddenly stop from putting it inside.

"You'll break me by it. P-please! I can't! Please! Just fingers!" Zhou Shiyu can't stop her tears to fall down from her eyes.

Wang Yi smirk, "Then, take this." She suddenly thrust her horn inside her without a warning, a blood suddenly flows out of the bed. Zhou Shiyu is bleeding between her thighs and Wang Yi blushed after thrusting and pulling it over and over.

"Fuck, you're so tight! You're really are a virgin!" Wang Yi groan, but Zhou Shiyu can't take it anymore. "Agh! It hurts a lot!" Zhou Shiyu kept on crying and crying, she wrap her arms around Wang Yi's neck.

"Please! Haah! Agh! It's too much! I can't breathe!" Zhou Shiyu groan so much but Wang Yi didn't even stop, "I'm gonna cum inside you so fast!" Wang Yi whispered and bite her ear again.

Zhou Shiyu blushed.

"M-master! I-I can't! P-please! I don't want to be pregnant!" Zhou Shiyu is getting weaker, her grasp is loosen and Wang Yi didn't care at all.

"What a fool.. You're not going to get pregnant since I wore condom." She said.

Wang Yi saw that Zhou Shiyu starting to close her eyes, that's why she grip her neck and angrily look at her, "I'm not done yet and you wanted to sleep! What a disrespect move, slave!" She said, and Zhou Shiyu can't breathe already.

Wang Yi is serious about choking her.

"You better know your new place in this world, Zhou Shiyu. 'Cause you're no longer the part of the Zhou and Zhang clan, better do your job properly or I'll throw you out like a garbage." Wang Yi is clear angry, then she let go of her neck and Zhou Shiyu breathe deeply and cough.

"Master Yi... Please!"

"Even if you beg, you can't fool me!"

"Master... Please give me a chance! I can prove it to you!" She said, but Wang Yi slap her.

"You give me the USB because I'm running out of patience." Wang Yi.

"M-Master! P-Please... I need to survive!!"

Wang Yi laugh at her and continue to thrust it and pull, but this time, a lot deeper.

"S-Stop! S-s... S-Something is c-comming!!!" She said, and a lot of cum suddenly flow out of Zhou Shiyu's core. Wang Yi touch it and she can feel how hot it is.

"Such a sweet cum of a virgin." She said, Zhou Shiyu felt so tired that she almost lost her consciousness, but Wang Yi took off her bra and started to suck her left mud, while fondling the other one.

"Agh! Master! P-please stop! It's weird!" She said, but Wang Yi can see that she's blushing. Wang Yi didn't felt any enjoyment, it's clear that she's angry.

She even bite Zhou Shiyu's nipple hard that it bleed a little bit. Zhou Shiyu scream in pain after feeling all the pain from her core to her nipples.

"M-Master...! It's too much! I-I can't!! It's too rough!"

"This is your punishment for disrespecting and disobeying me!!" Wang Yi even thrust it more deeper.

"Argh! Ah! Ha! Agh! Hmm! No!! Agh! Agh! Haagh!" Zhou Shiyu kept on moaning and moaning, holding tight to the bedsheet and kept on crying.

---

Chapter 4 ends

Please, read at your own risk.