Chapter 1 : First night

This chapter contains r18+ scene, so be warned! ⚠

---

"Oh! Ms. Wang! Welcome! Come, come!!" The landlady welcomed Wang Yi with good tone of voice. "Are you here to pick a man? Or should I say a woman?" She said mockingly and then Wang Yi chuckled, "Are you discriminating against me?" Wang asked and then the landlady was surprised.

She was nervous from the moment Wang Yi looked at her with a nervous expression.

"Give me a good woman! And I'll give you a good blessing." She said and the landlady kept trembling, she did what Wang Yi told her and left the private room.

"Bring Zhou Shiyu!!" She ordered them and Wang Yi was patient.

Then they let Zhou Shiyu enter the room, wearing a blindfold, her hands are being tied. Then they both leave them and close the door, Zhou Shiyu can feel the fast pounding in her heart. Then Wang Yi stood up and slowly approached her.

"Please don't hurt me!" Zhou Shiyu begged.

"Why would I do that?" Wang Yi asked, suddenly sniffing her hair and Zhou Shiyu felt a little bit uncomfortable.

"Please! I… I…"

"You what?" Wang Yi whispered, "I am still a virgin! I'm not good at this!" She said and then Wang Yi was surprised, a unique scent suddenly caught her attention.

Then Wang Yi embraced her, gently lay her down in the bed. Zhou Shiyu gulped down and her body trembled more than usual. "Please! I… I can't!" Zhou Shiyu kept begging, but not to the point where Wang Yi start unbuttoning her shirt.

"Please!"

Wang Yi suddenly took off her blindfold, Zhou Shiyu was so shocked. She knew the person in front of her, the brutal female leader of the Wang mafia family.

She heard rumors about Wang Yi, so she got even more frightened. "You know me and I'm sure you heard a lot of rumors about me." She said and Zhou Shiyu nodded.

"Just give your body to me, and I won't hurt you." She whispered and Zhou Shiyu was left with no choice.

When Wang Yi took off her clothes, and then her bra, she started crying as Wang Yi started to lick her neck. "Make sure that you'll behave, or else I'll punish you for disobedience." She said and Zhou Shiyu shook her head, "Please, I won't disobey you, master." She uttered and Wang Yi smirked.

Wang Yi then put her hands up, without untying the ties in her wrist, Wang Yi licked her chest. Every part of it, even the two hardened nipples.

Zhou Shiyu started to moan, but then she stopped herself and held tight to the bedsheets.

Then Wang Yi started to take off her shorts, and then slowly pulled her panty. Zhou Shiyu just cry and didn't complain, she wanted her safety so she gave her body.

"Spread your legs for me." She said, and Zhou Shiyu kept on trembling, Wang Yi was clearly impatient, so she forced Zhou Shiyu.

Zhou Shiyu groaned from the pain, but Wang Yi chose to be merciless.

Wang Yi didn't apologise and continue what she wanted, Wang Yi then licked her clit, Zhou Shiyu didn't get to stop herself from moaning so loudly.

"Ah! Please! Hmmm!" Zhou Shiyu continues to moan, and the more she moans the more she holds tight to the bedsheets.

Her waist, her hips are raising. Can't control herself for being wild in the moment.

Wang Yi then stopped licking, she wiped the juice in her lips and said, "I guess you're ready." Wang Yi said and entered her middle finger inside her hole.

"Argh! Hmmp! Please! Agh! It hurts!" Zhou Shiyu said, can't stop herself from crying. Wang Yi then thrust it and then pulled it again, repeating the same process over and over.

Zhou Shiyu can feel the pain, but she can also feel the pleasure in her hands. It's the feeling she never felt before, but somehow a punishment for her.

Zhou Shiyu's family abandoned her. She is useless for the Zhang and the Zhou families, she got kicked out. She betrayed them and robbed a million dollars from her two fathers, but people say that she's lucky enough because they didn't kill her.

Wang Yi then licks her neck again, biting her collarbone and leaving a mark everywhere in her body. Thrusting her finger while adding another two fingers inside that made Zhou Shiyu groan in more pain.

"Please, I'm not used to this!" Zhou Shiyu tries to beg but Wang Yi still continues.

But both of them didn't know, the black veins in Zhou Shiyu's back were spreading slowly. Wang Yi sucked her nipple, she's not gentle that Zhou Shiyu can feel her teeth, biting it made her cry without a sound.

"Agh! Please! Please, stop!! I am begging you!!" Zhou Shiyu is getting weaker, she wanted to stop herself from closing her eyes, but she knew she couldn't control herself.

So she just fainted in the bed, naked and cold. Wang Yi is clearly angry, but she doesn't want to force her since it's her first time.

"Agh! I think I need to let you go this time." She said, and Wang Yi took her suit and put it on.

Wang Yi left a big cash amount at the top of the bed beside Zhou Shiyu, she then decided to leave the room.