chapter 2 - Makima

Our wing has a archer door entrance that opens to a common room. The common room contains a kitchen, a living room, and a table. An adjacent hallway leads to 4 doors. 

Each master and slave get their own bedroom with their own bathroom. The whole building is very nice and modern and the upstairs of another house below us. 

It's already night time, so we all head off to our bedrooms. 

Master's and I's bedroom has a big bed right in the middle of a wall covered in windows. Master presses a remote that makes big curtains cover all of the windows. A cage is set at the foot of the bed. Master unpacks a box and places the contents, a dog bed, blankets, pillows, and dog toys in the cage. He fills up a bowl of water and also places it in the cage with a lid I can take on and off. 

There is also a lock on the cage door with a key hole. I look on the wall to the left that has two doors, one leading to a bathroom and closet. The wall across from that one contains, a ton of sex toys all put up for display and Master's use. 

I already start to feel wet just looking at it. I follow Master on my leash when he walks up to the wall. 

"Were going to have fun tonight aren't we girl?" 

He chooses a ball gag, some ropes, and cuffs. 

I jump on the bed and lay on my back like he commands me. He ties each of my wrists and ankles to the four bed posts so that I'm completely spread out. Then puts all the ball gag in my mouth. 

He takes of all his clothes, revealing a hard nine inch cock. 

He gets on top of me and grabs my boobs. While he messages them I let out a whimper. He than moves his fingers down to my vagina. Sliding them in and out. 

He replaces his fingers with his dick, thrusting deep inside me.

I let out a moan of pleasure. He thrusts in harder and harder. I cum onto his dick. He keeps thrusting. "Good slave. Keep being a good pet for your master and you will be rewarded." 

I let out another moan. "Yes master." I say, muffled by the ball gag. 

I arch my back as he thrusts deep into me one more time. 

He unties me and puts my muzzle back on. He clips the leash back on and ties it to one of the bars in my cage. 

"Tomarrow we will have some more fun," he says before climbing into bed.