chapter 1 - Makima

I'm naked with only a collar on and a muzzle. My tag says Makima. 

After all, today is the first day of slave school. 

Me, along with all the other pets, are gonna get our owners today. I hear all the masters file into the auditorium stands while all the slaves wait behind a big curtain in cages. 

The head master waits for everyone to settle in before he greets the student class. 

"Welcome to The Slave School! Today is the day you will all be assigned a pet specially picked out for you based on the survey you took to fulfill all your sexual needs. You will also be assorted a dorm with people that share similar sex styles. We have, the gags, the whips, the cuffs, the anal hooks, the floggers, the cages, the ropes, and more." 

I hear the crowd murmur with excitement. 

The headmasters, a young looking man with face tattoos, continues, "now for the assignments!" 

When he reads out a name, the person comes up to the stage. Than a lady in back unlocks the cage of their assigned pet. The pet then comes out onto the stage and the person clips their leash to the collar of their pet. Each house has a specific color for their collar and leash. My collar is black, matching my curly hair with bangs. 

I hear the name, Akira, called out, when the lady unlocks my cage. I walk onto the stage on all fours, coming up to my new master's feet. 

He is tall and muscular with thick white hair. He clips a matching black leash onto my collar, while giving me a stroke on the head. He's wearing black cargo pants, white air forces, and a gray hoodie. He has several silver ear piercings and a hoop in his nose. I look at his blue eyes outlined with black eyeliner. They look soft yet stern. 

He gives a light tug on the leash, and I follow him down the stairs back to where he was sitting in one of the last rows. When he sits down, I lay myself down next to his feet like the other pets. He gives my leash a yank and pats his lap. I jump into his lap, laying myself over his hard dick. He strokes my head and than moves his hand all the way down my body to my ass. He slowly feels it before giving me another pet. 

The other masters look at where I'm seated and command their slaves to do the same. I avert my attention back to the stage where more slaves await their masters. There are boys put together, girls and girls, some girl masters and boy slaves. I would say 50% is gay with 25% boy and boy and 25% girl and girl ownership. While the 50% is a straight match with 25% the male being the master while the girl is the slave and the other 25% is flip flopped. 

Master and I listen while the Head Master reads out the list of people in each house. I spot others with the same black collar and leash as me and Master. 

Once the ceremony is finished. We met up with our house in the hallway outside the auditorium. It consits of 1 boy and boy match, 1 girl and girl match, 1 girl master and boy slave match and Master and I. 

8 people in total. 

The master's introduce themselves and take turns complementing each other's pets. 

The girl master, Luna, with the boy slave, Kashi, greet us first. 

"Your pet has beautiful boobs. Big yet not massive and a nice ass too," Luna compliments my Master for. He thanks her. 

Once everyone is done greeting, we head to our wing of the university dedicated to our house, the cuffs.