Part 31: Fall Three Times Back To Back

Comincia dall'inizio

"Hey, brb Zahra's coming," I excused myself from my friends and headed to the back door, waiting for Saarim and Rayna to come. They should've been here already- where are they? I thought to myself as I tapped my foot against the ground impatiently. I wondered how Daniel and Diana must be handling Zahra and chuckled at the thought of them bickering again.
They're cute and really fun to be with.

I heard some noise like the closing of a door from the other side of this door. Uh oh! She's here. I took my phones out to send a message to Rayna about it when I heard everyone cheering and clapping. Is she here already? Didn't Rayna told me she'd be here through the back door? I moved to open the back door to check who was outside this whole time and just as I opened the door, someone from the other side too pushed it, causing it to open almost immediately.

"Ow what the hell!" I muttered as I was pushed on the floor because of the power the person applied towards the door. "Shit!" I cursed as I thought I would fall down but someone held me, stopping me from falling on the floor. My eyes were tightly shut, scared of falling down, and I slowly opened them to see who it was.
Of course, it had to be him.

Imran. "You love getting yourself in problems, don't you?" He said as he had his firm grip over me, and I rolled my eyes. "Actually, I do this just so you can hold me and save me from falling," I said and rolled my eyes at him in pure sarcasm.

"I know right?" He said as he gently put me on my legs and I stood on the ground by the support of his hand. "Thank you," I said and looked at him, taking a look of his appearance and... damn! He looked perfect in that black denim pants and white T-shirt with a black leather jacket. His hair was messy and it fell just at the right spot on his forehead, making him look no less than a model.

"You're checking me out?" He asked, making me feel stupid for eyeing him. His ego is already so big, this would just increase it even more. "Nah, I was looking at that insect behind you," I said and felt my cheeks heating. Wow. I couldn't have found another lame excuse? Insect- really?

He chuckled and turned around to check out the little insect I mentioned. He's gonna laugh at me because there's no insect behind him! "Oh wow! What a lovely insect Layla! A total leech." He said and I thought he's just making fun of me, until I saw my boyfriend and my best friend's girlfriend walking to the other door together.

Why are they here together? Even after what happened a day ago? My head started to hurt thinking about the possibilities that my boyfriend might be cheating on me, with Hailey. "Hey, you okay?" Imran said as he came to my side and held me gently. "Yeah, just a little headache," I nodded and he said, "I don't think he's a little head ache. The guy has some nerves to roam around with Zayn's girl after what happened yesterday."

"Come on, I'll take you in," he said and made way for me. "By the way, why were you coming from the back door?" I asked him as we walked inside together and he said, "I dropped Theo, Max and Lexi at the main entrance and came this side to park my car. I saw an entry here and thought to enter from here itself."

I nodded and we went further inside and saw my friends sitting and talking with each other. They all stopped talking as Hailey and Amaan joined them and started looking here and there or doing something on their phone. "Look who's here, together," Shifa said, taunting them as Hailey spoke, "Nah uh, we did not come here together, we just met at the door."

That bitch is lying, I mean I saw them walk hand in hand to the gate. "They did come together, right Imran?" I confirmed it with Imran who said, "Layla, we saw them leave Amaan's car together. They're just lying to save their ass, nothing else." Why the hell are they lying!