"Rise and whine"《Concept 1》

Author's POV:

Let's have a look at a normal yet chaotic day in the lives of the inseparable brothers.

Now just like any other day today's the same also with Jin waking up early in the morning and preparing breakfast and putting it on the hotplate before going to each one of his brothers' rooms to wake them up.

Jin's POV:

I just finished making pancakes and blueberry milkshake for everyone as our little prince loves it and besides no one else seems to mind.

We just love our Googie too much to mind anything.

He literally has us wrapped around his chubby little fingers.

But you can't blame us now can you? He's just too adorable to be told no to.

Anyway I'm going to wake all of my dummies up.

Author's POV:

Jin walked towards Yoongi's room which is in the most distant corner of the house. And oh boy waking him up is a hard task!

After successfully waking him up Jin walked towards Namjoon and Hoseok's rooms followed by Jimin's room. Their rooms were located rather close to the living room.

While everyone has their own rooms Taehyung shares one with his baby bun because Gguk's hyungies are too scared to leave him alone.

As soon as Jin entered the room he was met with one of the cutest sights which was practically an everyday thing.

Tae and Gguk were cuddling as Gguk was laying in Tae's embrace, snuggling his head in his hyungie's chest while Tae had his arms wrapped around his baby's little waist.

Gguk's chubby cheeks smushed against Tae's chest was an adorable sight to witness.

Recovering himself from the mini heart attack he just had Jin slowly approached his babies.

Ruffling Tae's hair he placed a soft kiss on his forehead and whispered "Tae, baby wakie wakie. It's morning honey and we don't wanna get late for college now do we? Now wake up my good boy!"

"Mmmh, I'm up, I'm up" said Tae and squinted his eyes adjusting to the light even when the room was just dimly lit because bright places hurt and irritated Gguk.

There whole house was rather dark all the time.

Tae finally went to the bathroom after placing a loving kiss on Gguk's soft cheeks.

"Ah this boy, never gets enough of my bun's cheeks!" said Jin while caressing the soft marshmallows.

"Like you don't do the same!" yelled Tae from the bathroom.

Laughing at Tae's silly behaviour Jin picked Gguk up and placed him on his lap in a cradling position.

Guk hummed in satisfaction and comfort as he felt his ninnie hyungie's warm embrace and snuggled more into his chest.

Jin fondly looked at his baby bun and rubed his back while whispering sweet nothings in his ears.

"Rise and shine googie, wakie wakie" whispered Jin.

"See bubba it's morning already! Do we not wanna start a beautiful day and meet googie's hyungies and googie's dukie friends?"

Gently asked Jin and cooed as Gguk whined and his lips formed into a pout.