《Concept 1》 ♡Jeongguk centric♡

Introduction:

Min Jeongguk:
•14 years old
•Too innocent and childlike for his age
•An adorable cutie pie
•Loves all his brothers and cousins
•Has given a special nickname to everyone

Kim Taehyung:
•18 years old
•Second youngest
•Bubbly and playful
•Jeongguk's favorite hyungie
•Gguk's Taetae hyungie or Taehyungie hyungie hyung

Jung Jimin:
•18 years old
•Tae's bestie
•Bubbly and playful
•Gguk's chimmie hyungie

Jung Hoseok:
•21 years old
•Loud and cheerful
•Namjoon's best buddy
•Gguk's hobiee hyungie

Kim Namjoon:
•21 years old
•Serious and responsible yet playful
•God of destruction
•Gguk's joonie hyungie

Min Yoongi:
•24 years old
•Second eldest
•Serious yet a huge softie
•Loves cuddling his little prince
•Gguk's yoonie

Kim Seokjin:
•26 years old
•Eldest
•Mother like hyung of everyone
•Has Gguk as his own son
•Wants to protect his little one's innocence at all cost
•Has a very gentle and soothing aura
•Gguk's ninnie hyungie

Concept 1:

Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung are brothers with Seokjin being the eldest and Taehyung the youngest of the three.

They're really close to their maternal cousins specifically to their maternal aunt's sons, Min Yoongi and Min Jeongguk and their maternal uncle's sons, Jung Hoseok and Jung Jimin.

They're just like real brothers if not more because they acknowledge that relationships do not require blood but trust and love.

Despite their parents not being in the world anymore they have not let anything get in the way of their love for each other.

Particularly the eldests who vowed to never let any harm near their younger brothers especially their youngest, their baby whose innocence and cuteness all of them die over.

After their family tragically died in a wedding fire all of them swore upon themselves to protect and raise the 3 year old Jeongguk with utmost care and love.

It's been years since they've moved in the Kim residence and healed each other from the pain and trauma they had to go through at a young age.

I know you must be wondering why is it the Kim residence?

Don't worry I'll tell you so when their parents passed away Seokjin was the only one old enough to get a new house of his own as their own family betrayed them and kicked them out of their houses.

To their luck Seokjin's father had already opened an account on his name with more than enough money and well that's another story that he did it to save himself from taxes.

As Seokjin saw his brothers not having a place to go to he wanted nothing more than to just give them a shelter they can call home, give them a safe and warm embrace where they can hide from all the worries. So he did just that.

He can never forget the happiness he felt looking at his brothers' faces when he brought them to their new house in a small and peaceful neighbourhood away from all the city noises as it hurts his baby bun's ears.

To their dismay their parents' company had gone bankrupt so Seokjin had to start a new one with his leftover money.

Soon Yoongi joined him and both of them worked day and night to bring the company to a level their parents' company once was.

And Today they own the world's biggest textiles and cosmetic industries.

When they earned enough to move into a mansion they confronted their younger brothers but apparently their little prince was too attached to the place and started crying and telling his hyungies how he does not want to live anywhere else because then his friends will miss him just like he'll miss them.

You must be wondering who are these friends of our baby googie?

Well it's Mr and Mrs duckie and their 8 baby duckies who live in the pound near their house. He used to bring them bread everyday so they became his friends.

Now even if everyone agreed on moving out in the mansion they couldn't go against their prince's innocent wish especially when he was crying for it.

They just couldn't stand the sight of tears in his adorable doe eyes.

So they live in the same cozy house they started their new life in. Now Gguk is 16 and admires how his hyungies have grown into beautiful and respectful young men.

While Jin and Yoongi are handling business Namjoon is studying to become a teacher and Hoseok is in the medschool.

Jimin and Taehyung are in their last year of college which means they're graduating soon.

Meanwhile Gguk is homeschooled as his hyungies can't take any risk regarding his safety.

According to them he's too innocent to be revealed to the harsh world and they want to preserve his innocence at all costs.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This is the first concept.
The next oneshots will just be short stories related to this backstory.

Tell me how you like it and if I should change something and I'm always open to suggestions about improvements and all.

I'll upload the first oneshot related to this concept ASAP.

Till then take care cookies🤎✨️
And have a great day/night 💞
(If there even are any)

Honour🌸