Something Unusual

Sultana's POV

I was pointing and laughing at the hipocrisy that my father and Joanne displayed. The Lord was by my side.

I watched when my body was buried. It was scary but why would I allow fear to creep in when the Lord himself is by my side.

"You will go back soon. I will be back." Jesus said.

He turned but looked back at me and said: "Remember and never forget, I am always with you." Then he left.

The angels brushed my hair, decorated it with flowers and washed my face and oiled my hair. It was heavenly. An angel who was particularly  smiling at me intentionally dropped a large drop of oil into my left eye. It sizzled.

It took about three seconds before I could feel the implication of the oil. It felt like fire. It was not hurting, it was burning.

It was affecting my brain and soul positively. I began to pray for my friends and particularly for my family especially for my father's salvation. I lay down on the grass looking at the sky. Then, I heard a loud but musical, 'It is time!'

An angel- the one who dropped the oil into my eye- held my hand and pulled me up. He walked me to a hill, he stopped walking and said: "The battles have not begun. They will, soon. I am your assigned angel. Send your prayers to the father in the spirit more. I am sent to protect you and send messages from the father to you."

Then, he bowed.

I bowed my head and whispered softly, "Jesus, how can I deserve this?"

The angel brought my attention back and told me to take a step forward. I took a step forward and I found myself in front of the very ground where I was buried. The grave was dug up and the coffin opened and there I was looking at the empty coffin. No one was around.

I stepped back. I didn't return to the beautiful garden. I was alive again. I was still wearing the white dress. I still felt the burn in my left eye. I knelt down and waved my hands in reverence to Jesus and Abba father and shouting Hallelujah. I knew I still had a purpose on earth.

I stepped out of wherever I was and wondered how I would get home. Then, I asked, 'Lord, what do I do?'

Then, my left eye glowed. It showed a line on the ground. I followed the line and surely, securely and safely, I got to my home.

I knocked on the gate. Someone from inside answered: "The gate is open o!"

I opened the gate and saw a huge crowd some standing, some were sitting. No sign of Joe, John, Joanne, my mother or my father. Many were crying. They were genuinely crying!

At first, no one noticed me. Then, as I tried to silently walk inside my house to look for my brother and my parents, a small girl I recognized from my church saw me and ran to me. She hugged me. She drew the attention of her mother and before five seconds, the whole crowd focused on me.

The silence was so tangible that I could hear my heartbeat. I smiled and waved to all of them and walked inside. The small girl let go when her mother used her sign language to call her back. I learnt many African mothers' sign languages when I was younger. The unusual cough means 'Caution yourself!' The eye means 'don't you dare do that!'

I walked into the house and heard my brother cursing God. That made me upset. He was upstairs.

I saw Dad. He was on a call. When he saw me, he dropped his phone and stared. He probably thought that I was a ghost and I was haunting him. I waved to him.
"Hey Dad!" I said with a smile. He froze. I laughed.

I went upstairs. My mother was in her room. When I got to the library where I suspected that Joe was, I entered and saw him reading a book. I coughed.

He looked in my direction. He looked back at the book and continued reading. He ignored his thoughts of me being alive.

Who knows? Maybe he's been seeing me around the house.

I walked to him and sat beside him. He didn't look up.

"Ummmm...? Joe? Hi." I said staring at him. He looked at me and smiled sarcastically.

I hope my brother is okay o.

I shook his shoulders and called his name. He looked shocked. Then, he put his hand on my shoulder as if to check if I was not in his imagination.

"This is crazy! This is impossible!" He said with wide eyes.