THE NEW ME

Joanne's POV
   I woke up in Sultana's room even though I slept in mine. The aroma of sizzling sausages and another aroma of something else I wasn't familiar with woke me up.

I took in the huge room that was elegantly furnished. The bed I was on looked really expensive. I loved this new life. It was perfect.

I went downstairs for breakfast in the new elegant night gown that I found myself wearing.

"What's up with you Sultana? You are usually up an hour ago."said a tall boy that looked a few years older than me.

"You must be my brother. Right?" I said then I slapped my head when I realized how stupid that sounded.

"Ummm, I think you need to rest. You sound tired. Again, you normally have your bath and have a change of clothes before coming down for breakfast. Also, you are meant to be in the gym in the next few hours."said the boy who was scratching his head in confusion.

"Oh, okay bro."
"Ummm, you normally call me Joe. I think I also need a rest."

Joe⬆️

Joe⬆️

Sultana's POV
I slept in my room then I woke in a different place. It was a bit shabby but it was cute but I missed home.

 It was a bit shabby but it was cute but I missed home

I walked to the bathroom and had my bath. I opened the wardrobe and saw a few dresses hung and some trousers and skirts that were folded neatly.

I wore a black jacket over a blue top and a purple skirt. Then, I walked around until I found the kitchen. Surprisingly to me, no one was there.

I brought out some eggs and bacon from the fridge and I made a breakfast for myself and whoever else was in the house.

"Hello, hello, is there anyone here?!" I shouted.

-NO ANSWER-

I checked the calendar and I saw a note pinned to the day's date.

It read....

Joanne,
Your dad and I are going on a trip. We'd left before you woke. Please try to go to the supermarket and buy a few items on the list below and make sure you go to school early tomorrow. You know that you're resting today because it's a day holiday. Your piano teacher said he would not be taking you today.