Send Off Party

Dark night filled with glowing moonlight, twinkling stars, cold breeze, fluttering leaves, tick-buzz, artificial illumination from different colour bulbs, the murmur and  grumble noise of people added more vibes to the party. Arvind, the founder of Webgiant staged the most lavish party to thank the retiring CEO Vibav Venkatan, for his immense contribution to the company.

Vibhav played a major role in the success of the company. He stayed with the company from the initial days. He has faced both success and failure in this company. He is one of the most efficient, talented and humble man in Webgiant and also close to Arvind's heart. That's the reason Arvind used all his strategy to stop his best man from retiring earlier. He even gave Webgiant partnership proposal. But vibhav denied the offer as he wanted to spend time for himself and his family. Arvind finally stopped all his tricks and agreed to his volunteer retirement.

The party turned out to be more fun and entertaining  than expected. The Webgiant's employees and employers busied themselves with various activities. Some wasted themselves in drinking and some enjoyed by dancing to the track of famous DJ and few are busy in tasting different cuisine at the counter.

Here Vibav enjoyed himself by greeting and thanking every individual of webgaint. His graceful smile never left his face. His dark natural black hairs  and well built physique made him look like a youngster. Infact no would believe that he is in his late 50's and soon going to be grandpa. Infact his female employees drool at him a lot. He is the Prince charming for them. Even the male populate too loved him, cause of his loving humble nature. He was a soft spoken person but at the same time a tough decision maker and task master. In other words he was a hard nut to crack. That's the reason he the idol of Webgiant.

The special party effect  made him look even more younger, happier and stress free as he was getting retired and this was his send off party from the founder himself. He was dancing with his graceful wife, vibha with a never leaving smile on his lips. His eyes was glued to her eyes. The female employee's eyes too glued to their romantic dance but their heart danced  with vibav in their imagination world. Vibav and vibha were a perfect cute couple. Their eyes spoke the love for each other. It sparked the love for each other, even at this age. This couple definitely proved that love is not age bound and it grows more with age. They were the classic example of true love for the present generation. People would hardly believe that they had a typical arranged marriage.

Everyone were cheering the couple to dance for some more time but they refused as they got tired. They excused themselves to different directions to catch up for photo session with their friends, as it's their last day in India. They are going to Canada to settle with their kids and kin forever. After few photo sessions Vibav rushed towards his favourite cuisine counter as he was really hungry. While he was savoring onion pokora he got a glance of his favourite lad Indrarjun. Indrarjun was completely drowned in his favourite alcohol. But it was a shock to Vibav that Ruby was no where to be seen near him. Anyhow Vibav took this opportunity to speak to Indrarjun.

"Looks like young man wants to waste him self tonight?, Vibav said in a casual manner."

"Oh! Sorry Vibav! Did not notice your presence here. But I enjoyed your energetic lovey dovey dance with vibha. What's the secret behind those romantic looks man?, Indrarjun managed to sound enthusiastic."

" Well you know my answer, then why ask?, Vibav said in a laughing tone."

" Ahhh! You mean the same old dialogue. Lemme repeat it for you in your style, young lad the secret behind my energy is: point no.1: I am engulfed in good productive habits and then point no.2...emmm sorry I forgot the 2nd point. seriously can't remember in this present condition. Can you just repeat those golden points please", Indrarjun said while gulping the alcohol.

" True love my dear boy. But unfortunately you don't have both the things", Vibav said in a disappointed tone.

"Vibav I have true love, Indrarjun argued like a kid".

"No you don't", Vibav said in a challenging tone.

"Ah I don't wanna debate with you and spoil your day", Indrarjun said in a exhausted tone.

" But I really want to spoil your day young lad", Vibav in a humours tone.

" You are so mean man. By the way, may I know the hidden agenda of yours? Indrarjun asked in a questioning tone"

" The reason is your rude behaviour towards , "baby", Vibav said it with a serious tone."

" So that bloody old lady reported to you?, Indrarjun in a irritated voice."

"Indrarjun choose your words properly. She did not report anything to me. If she would have reported then perhaps you would have been job hunting at present", Vibav said in a casual tone.

" Ahhh that's also true. Then surely that basta.... errr gentleman Vickey would have sobbed in front of you", Indrarjun said with little frustrated slurry tone.

"Haha! None said anything cause I witnessed it myself. I seriously thought to give you a warning but later decided to advice you something seriously. May be these are my last piece of advice. Here after no one will be there to protect you", Vibav said in a caring tone.

" I am always ready to be schooled by only you Vibav. My attention is all yours, he turned himself to face vibav". Vibav as usual advised him to be more sensible, compassionate while speaking to people. He also advised him to keep away from bad company which indirectly meant to avoid Ruby.

" Vibav I will try to follow your words on speaking sensibly. I will try ASAP but it will take time. Habits take time to change. But regarding bad companion I have none as per my knowledge. But I am already following your footstep regarding marriage. I found my true companion", Indrarjun said confidently.

" Indrarjun my boy! I know the benefit deal between you and your so called true companion. Sorry to be rude, but you deserve a true companion unlike her. I know she was the one who supported during your hardest days. So what you have on her is not love but lust and admiration only. But I am sure very soon you will get the best companion in your life. That day you will understand the difference between true love and lust". After sharing some more few words Vibav left Indrarjun alone as he had to catch an early morning flight. Indrarjun continued drinking but Vibav's  advice played in his mind unknowingly.

It was 2am and finally the party come to an end. Everyone were leaving. Some where being dragged by their friends, due to heavy alcohol consumption and some were humming songs and shaking their shoulders still, as they were in party mood and some were holding parcels of their favourite food. But Indrarjun was all alone standing and waiting for his love Ruby to come. He called her but their was no response and even tried searching but she was no where to be seen. He was so tired and the alcohol effect in addition made him feel  sleepy. He was left with no stamina to stand also, so he took a support of a tree to stand steadily. He had asked the watchman to look out for her. Finally she came but with someone dragging her. Definitely the scene made Indrarjun angrier . He came out of his alcohol intoxication due to sudden rush of anger. Ruby was being dragged by none other that Indrarjun's core rival, Vicky. Seeing the situation, Indrarjun's blood boiled and caught Vicky's collar.

" Stay out from her, Indrarjun shouted".

" I am not interested in such girls Indrarjun", Vicky said in a calm tone.

"What do you mean by such girls? Indrarjun questioned in a angry voice".

" I mean, I am not interested in girls who spread legs to any random person".

"Mind your tongue or, Indrarjun shouted but was interrupted by Vicky"

"Or what you will do. Instead of shouting, hold your so called love. And you know I spoke the truth. So stop over acting. Also please advise her to drink limit in parties, like this. She was lying near the canteen footsteps and her clothes were also misplaced. Hope you understand how few sexual demons wait for such opportunities. Since I saw her I dragged her from that place, otherwise don't know, what might have happened today?" With that Vicky passed a disgusting look to Indrarjun.

But Vicky being a gentleman offered them a drop service to their destination. Indrarjun easily accepted his offer at the present situation as his mind was trying  to differentiate between love and lust. Also he was not stable enough to drive on his own.
             ….....................................
Please do vote, comment and suggest.