The Arrogant Nature

A hectic day was progressing in Webgiant Tech slowly. The techies worked like a computer on their computers to give their 99.99% efficiency. The company had no place for error. That's the reason the techies did not waste a single second in office hours. The company practiced strict policies. According to the policies the management retain efficient employees alone. That's the reason the office atmosphere always filled with keyboards, mouse and telephone ring sounds.

like other employees, Indrarjun was busy with client meeting. It was his 4th consecutive meeting from morning. But his energy did not fade even a bit. Every meeting was successful till now. But the present meeting  looked very tensed. The investors were giving a secondary thought on his proposal. After all it was all about investing huge money at the end. Indrarjun looked at Ruby from the corner of his eyes, hoping for a miracle to happen. Ruby's eyes twinkled assurance which gave a ray of hope to Indrarjun. Ruby assisted him in every meeting, as Indrarjun believes her to be his lucky charm. It's so strange, inspite of being educated and talented he still believed in such ideologies. But once again his blind believe gave him success. The investors finally agreed to his project proposal. They were very much impressed by his confidence during presentation that they had no option to reject his proposal. After signing the deal the clients left the office.

"Ruby darling you are really my lucky charm. Today every meeting was successful", he said.

"Don't be dramatic again", she said it with attitude. "Any how you did not have your lunch. Shall I order now?", She asked.

"No darling. I will have 8 course dinner tonight with you". He said it with a wink which had a hidden meaning too.

"Don't think I did not understand your hidden meaning in your talk". She went near him and adjusted his collar. "But I really admire your stamina level. Yesterday night you completely kept me awake and even managed the meetings with such a zeal. What is the secret behind your energy?".

"Secret behind my energy is your special juices darling", in a seductive tone. He pulled her into his embrace and slowly kissed her knuckles.

"Indrarjun!! Stop your "B" grade dialogues". She slightly hit his chest.

"Darling I am talking about that carrot juice, that you give me every morning. What you thought naughty girl?, he said it while stroking her cheeks lightly"

"I thought nothing and stop teasing me like a school boy, she said while putting a act of blush. Now let's stop our romance before anyone catches us red handed". Both separated from each other and started to work on their laptops with dedication. The time just dragged and a short break of half an hour came to rescue every one.

Many people were chit chatting, gossiping and few were taking short power nap. Freshers were discussing the advantage to work in a standard company as they were getting their desired plain drinks with snacks during this break. Meena Bhai also called as Baby is a female attender in Z block, where Indrarjun works. She is liked by everyone and is a motherly figure to all. Like every other day, she came to serve Indrarjun his coffee. Like every other time she tried to converse with him. But she got only silence from Indrarjun like every other time. She was habitual to this kind of behaviour from him. She knew that she was just a mere low level employee to Indrarjun. So she never expects anything in return from him. But today the hell broke loose when accidentally the coffee cup slipped from the poor soul, while serving coffee to Indrarjun.

"Ahhhh!!! What the bloody hell!!! You old bitch, you ruined my dress and burnt my skin. Can't you see or are you blind or acting to be blind?, he shouted from his lungs"! The poor woman did not expect such harsh words even in her dreams. Pool of tears flooded her eyes.

"I am really sorry beta", she said while trying to fetch a towel to clean. Indrarjun slapped the poor lady immediately and the sound echoed the whole office. Everyone gathered around Indrarjun's cabin. Everyone were shocked. They all looked at the woman helplessly. No one had the guts to stop Indrarjun, as they did not want to be at his receiving end.

"Who is your beta you cheap woman? Me, your son. My foot. Don't even think in your dreams. You are just a fucking attender not my mother. Keep that in your fucking brain and again don't try to become my mother. Concentrate on work rather than giving work to your filthy mouth", he shouted.

" Indrarjun Stop it. It's just a mistake. Atleast give respect to her age. Moreover you have no rights to humiliate her. I would like to remind you once again that, you can't use such foul language in the office", said his competitor colleague, Vicky.

"Now the big looser will teach me the rules and regulations. If you have any other work, go and do that.". Indrarjun was frustrated even more. Ruby was looking at the whole situation and enjoyed it with her coffee and snacks.

"Yes I will teach. If needed I will make you learn it and you can't stop it".

"A looser like you only teach, how to loose international deals at the international meeting. Infact I don't understand how the company retained losers like you till now. I personally think you are such a waste source to this company. So better you learn, how to become a successful project manager from me. Later you can display your teaching shit".

"You are right. Actually I need to learn a lot from you. But what can I learn from you? For instance, how to tamper someone's dream project or forget it. The list might get too lengthy. So it's better you don't teach me on, how to become a successful project manager.", Vicky said with a taunting tone.

"Same advice to you Mr Vicky - the looser. You too don't teach me about the language I need to use". He said it angrily. "A piece of advice to you. First you mind your own work and stop inserting your fucking dick in my back".

" Indrarjun", Vicky shouted his name.

"Dare not raise your voice. It's my cabin, now get your dirty ass out of my cabin", shouted Indrarjun. Vicky was humiliated to the core. He just left the place with a very heavy heart. Getting humiliated by Indrarjun was not a new thing for him. But his failure to save the poor lady from Indrarjun's anger made his heart heavy.

The crowd was still yet to recover from the shock when Indrarjun shouted on them, "should I give personal invitation to every great people present here to get lost from my cabin". Everyone left the place with pin drop silence. Even the old lady was about to leave. But Indrarjun stopped her. The purpose behind the act was to humiliate her with some more words.

"Now where are you going madam attender? Who do you think will clean this mess?", he asked in a mocking tone.

"I will clean it now itself", in a teary voice. She took a towel to clean but Indrarjun stopped her and asked her to clean it with her saree pallu. while cleaning the old lady's eyes spilled tears which she was controlling. But this was not the end of her ordeal. He made her to clean his shoes, which had tiny drops of coffee. Finally the old lady left his cabin wiping her tears.