6

Someone knocked on the door making sidharth alert shehnaaz was about to go to open the door but he stopped and went to open the door himself.

"Sir room service" came a voice from behind the door , sidharth took a breath of relief and open the door just to a bouquet full of white lily.

He took it and read the note written on "will you go on a date with me baby!?"
From / Shehnaaz.

He smiled and turned around to her but she wasn't there he crocked his brow and went near washroom door and heard the water slash sound making it obvious that she is inside.

He smiled looking at the lilies as he sat on the bed eating his ice cream.

"I will love you until i die!" He murmured to himself as he smelled the Lily and kept it beside him.

Soon after some time the washroom doors open and shehnaaz came out in a sexy red body-con drees making his mouth flung open.

"Red suits you" he said with his mouth open  looking at her curves.

"It's blood red" he laughed making him frown "why would you say that and laugh!?" He asked he doesn't like it if she relate herself from blood, death anything related to it.

"Because the colour of this dress is blood red" she smiled coming closer to him and licked her side of his lips which was having icecream.

He smiled blushingly and hid his face in her stomach making her smile at her baby.

"Aww my baby" she kissed his hairs before he looked at her face from her stomach still hugging her waist.

"You wanna go on a date with!?" He asked in a baby voice looking like a baby and as a baby pointing towards the lily.

"No i want to TAKE you on a date with me" she smiled ruffling his hairs and emphasised on the word take.

He blushed again digging his face in her stomach.

——-

While they were on a date and having fun well basically shehnaaz was having fun flirting with her baby and looking at him blush and hide his face every time she say something sexy or flirt with him.

"And then..."

"Then!?" He asked like a baby.

"Then after coming home from our trip to lonavla, you will take to the bed"

"Okay that is can do here also , so we can cuddle and sleep" he smiled as he said this like a 5 year old would say making shehnaaz look at him 'like seriously manh!' .

"No, you will take to the bed and kiss me"

"Ok first kiss then cuddle" he smiled shyly.

"No you will kiss me then.."  she stopped as she saw the waiter coming towards them with their ordered dishes.

NEXT UPADTE WHEN 40 comments.

I DIDN'T WANTED TO GIVE THIS UPDATE BECAUSE APPARENTLY YOU GUYS DIDN'T COMPLETE THE TARGET BUT I AM GIVING BECAUSE MY BOOK IS ON no1 in #sidnaaz so here goes the reward!