1 (B)

"Nhi puch rahi hu, common now kiss me" she said but he didn't and snuggle more into her.

"Thik hai mat do pehle yeh nehru ji waley kapde nikaldo, bakwaas lag rahe hai apni choice pe doubt hora hai meko" she said making face over his outfit which was the most costly and designed by the most costly designer in the whole usa.

"No lets sleep" he said while putting all his weight over her and they eventually fall on the bed.

"Baby, kiss karo na" sidharth demanded making a cute pout with his eyes close.

"Accha abbhi maine manga toh mana kardiya tumne" shehnaaz argued as just a min ago she asked for the kiss and he didn't gave her.

"Toh abbhi mang raha huna mai, dona!" He said in his baby voice as he is in front of shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz leaned on the bed cupping his face pull his face over her and gently place her lips over his making him slowly suck it and depend the kiss making in move in the perfect rhythm.

They were kissing while sidharth hands moved towards her right breast he squeezed it making her gasp in the kiss.

"Abbhi toh sona thana" shehnaaz said breathing heavily as they broke the kiss.

"Haan sona hai" sidharth said while removing shehnaaz's dree and making her half naked.

"Toh sojate hai yeh kya karre ho baby"

Aise sona hai" he said in the most cutest way he could putting his head over her soft chest making her giggle over his antics.

"I love you" he peck her chest "love you too" she peck his head making him close his eyes.

"Pata haina kal mai jari hu mumbai" shehnaaz said breaking the silence after 2 hours.

"Phirse?" He asked making a cute crying face and a pout.

"Haan sidharth mujhe actor banna hai, you know that na baby" she said cupping his face in her small palm.

"Maine nhi jane dena" he said and snuggle more into her.

"Accha aisa kyu?"

"Kyuke i love you, and i miss you alot when you're not beside me when i needed you the most"

"Accha, then call me whenever you needed me the most"

"I need you evertime" he sais his eyes shimmer with tears.

"Sidharth , abb mai hamesha tumhare sath toh nhi reh sakti na" she kissed his eyes.

"Kyu?, tumhe rehna padenga!" He shouts making a tear flow from his eyes.

"Accha bus 10 din ki baat hai"

"Nhi"

"Accha 8 din?"

"Nhi"

"Okay 5 days, and that's final sidharth no more arguments" shehnaaz says in authorised tone making him gulp his saliva as he is scared of angry shehnaaz.

"Okay but roz mujhese baat..."

"Haan sidharth sub kar lungi now dont irritate me and sleep" she said as she was getting irritated as he wasn't sharing his past with her and now behaving like a baby she just need some fresh air from this relationship.

"Why are you shouting at me" he asked softly making apout and snuggling as he know she's getting irritated because he still isn't sure about sharing his past with her and didn't want to share.

"Thik hai mai bhi chal raha hu tumhare sath" Sidharth confessed looking at her kissing her chest and sucking her buds making her moan and close her eyes in pleasure.

"Koi zarurat nhi hai" shehnaaz said in dominating tone as he stopped his kissing session.

"Toh mai akela kaise rahunga?" He pouted making her smile and kiss his pout no matter what she cant stay angry from him for a long time and it shows.

Vote and comment