5

"Babieeee!?" Sidharth yelled from the bed he was lying without any clothes on apart from his boxers.

"What happen!?" Shehnaaz yelled from the bathroom "come" sidharth shout in a baby voice for her to come out to him.

Shehnaaz came out of the bathroom all ready to go for her shoot and looked at Sidharth completely naked with just one piece of cloth was over his body with was barely covering his manhood.

"What is this behaviour!? Wear your clothes!!" Shehnaaz yelled making him make a crying baby face "no!" He pounted and looked towards her "sidharth i want to leave for my shoot i am already getting late i cant handle your tantrums here" she gave up.

"Ok go, go to your Varun i am here na, i am not troubling you!" He said in a baby voice digging his face in the pillow to show his displeasure and upset mood.

Shehnaaz being really busy left from there thinking she will handle him after she come from the shoot because she was already running late and cant afford to miss this big opportunity.

———

Shehnaaz came back from her shoot after approximately 4 hours and she moved towards the room where sidharth and shehnaaz was staying.

She was about to open the door but heard loud voices of sidharth screaming at someone.

"Who could it be!?" She thought and stayed for 2 min more to hear what sidharth was actually saying.

"Nooo, shutup! She will never leave me!" She heard him shout and made a frown face thinking that maybe someone is manipulating him by saying she would leave him.

"She loves me! Get that!" He screamed again making shehnaaz smile at least he have enough trust on her to let people know that she love him and will never leave him.

She twist the door nob to go in, sidharth immediately got alert after hearing a slight click he cut the call and turned towards the door to look at his baby.

"Baby, i am back!" Shehnaaz squealed looking at sidharth and ran towards him to hug him , he smiled wholeheartedly and was about to encircle his arms over her but suddenly he remembered that he was mad at her for leaving him alone in the room.

He slightly push her making a sad pout and sat on the couch with his laptop on his lap.

"Uff" she moved towards him and sat beside him caressing his cheeks "mera baby naraaz hai merese!?" ("My baby is upset from me!?") sidharth didn't replied but his pout grew bigger and veins on his neck relaxed over her touch.

"Baby!?" She called him ever so lovely..

"Who wants ice cream!?" She said making his eyebrows jump a little.

"Mango flavour!?" Sidharth scrunched his nose he doesn't like mango ice cream but does like some fresh sweet mangoes.

"Okay then malai kulfi!?" His eyes now grew bigger and become to shine when she mentioned the name of his favourite ice cream.

"Baba falooda's malai kulfi" his mouth slightly parted in shocked and he turn his face towards her "my favourite!?" He asked like a child in a kiddish voice.

"Offcourse i had to bring it for my baby while coming back from the shoot!" He smiled showing his white teeth making her smile but her smile dropped when she saw him making a poker face.

"Now what happen to my baby!?" Sidharth pouted and pointed his fingers towards his forehead, she smiled and kissed there, then he pointed towards both his cheeks with both his hands and was looking damn adorable to her eyes and she gave a long smoochy kiss there, then on his nose and finally she smile because it was now turn of his lip.

"Your lips!?" SHe asked "my ice cream!?" he asked "baby kitni baar bola hai maine aapko sawaal ke badle sawaal nhi karte!" ("Baby how many times have i told you dont ask questions in return!") he smiled and snached his box of ice cream and ran towards the bad happily opening it like a excited kid.

And ......

Next on 40 comments please i want some good comments or suggestions if you can give instead of emoji's and one wording! Thank you enjoy! 💖