3

"Chalo sotey hai" he said snuggling more into her chest but suddenly he looked at her face and she understood what he what but she wanted to tease him.

"Kya hua baby?" She asked trying to act innocent.

"Please" he said in his baby tone showing his puppy eyes.

"What please?" Shehnaaz again teased him.

"Yeh chaheye!" She said pointing towards her breast.

"Woh toh tumhare paas bhi haina" shehnaaz said and looked at right side showing her tongue and again looked at him.

"Baby please" he said again nuzzling his nose over her breast.

"Kya??"

"Mat satao" he said pulling her dress up but shehnaaz put her hand over her dress to stop him from doing it.

"Kya karrey ho baby"

"Baby please, i love you...ahhh utaoooo".he said in his cute tone know this will melt Shehnaaz's heart.

Shehnaaz remove her hand and caressed his hair while sidharth was busy removing her shirt.

As he removed her shirt he didn't saw her bra but there was something which was hiding her nipples from him.

"Now what is this? I want to have this" sidharth said in crying tone burying his face in her neck and swaying his legs over the bed.

Shehnaaz laughed at his antics "this are pasties because i was wearing sleeve less and backless dress so i wore this and not my bra" she explained sidharth after cupping his face making her frown.

"Toh abbhi nikalo issko" he pointed towards her pasties.

"Remove it, it's like tape" as she said him he removed it in one go and took her nipple in his mouth like a hungry child looking for his food.

****

It was morning and shehnaaz woke up due to sunrays falling on her face as window was open.

She saw sidharth's face he was sleeping with open mouth with her nipple in his mouth.

"Cutie!" She whispered and kiss his forehead her breast were full of his saliva.

She move him aside and went to washroom.

..