84

Xiao Junye stood up and stepped back. All the eunuchs next to him ran over and surrounded him.

"Huang Guijun, run!" Lin Qing quickly pulled Ye Rong up.

The palace attendant beside Ye Rong helped him up and wanted to protect him from leaving, but the men in black had already rushed in front of them.

"Ah!!" Ye Rong reacted and tried to escape, but tripped and fell to the ground.

"There are assassins, escort! Escort!"

The eunuchs shouted loudly, and then started fighting with the men in black. The scene was very chaotic.

"Ah!!"

"Ah!!!"

The maids and palace attendants were so frightened that they screamed loudly and ran away everywhere.

"Ah!!" This was Ye Rong's cry, because when he was trying to get up, someone stepped on his stomach, and more than one person stepped on it. "My belly, ah!" "

Huangguijun! Your Majesty!"

The palace attendants wanted to help Ye Rong up, but the scene was too chaotic and they couldn't help him at all.

The guards guarding outside heard the cry and rushed in, but they were mainly protecting Xiao Junye, and they couldn't care about anyone else in such a chaotic scene.

Xiao Junye was surrounded by eunuchs and guards. Facing the assassins, he looked very calm.

The assassins wanted to escape because they were outnumbered by the guards. Xiao Junye ordered, "Follow me, don't let anyone go!" "

No!" Half of the guards immediately chased them out.

"My stomach hurts so much..." Ye Rong was so painful that tears came out. He hugged his stomach and had a very bad premonition.

Because the assassin had escaped and the pavilion was no longer so chaotic, the palace attendant wanted to help Ye Rong up, but Ye Rong was in too much pain to stand up.

"Your Majesty..., my stomach hurts so much." Ye Rong said with a cry.

A cold light flashed in Xiao Junye's eyes, but he said urgently, "Send the emperor back to his room and call the imperial doctor!"

Several palace attendants worked together to carry Ye Rong back to the room.

Ye Rong was lying on the bed. He could already feel his lower body bleeding. The child in his belly might not be saved. He couldn't help crying. "Your Majesty, please save the child in your belly!"

Xiao Junye stood there. Looking at him from the bedside, he said, "I have sent someone to call the imperial doctor. Don't worry, the imperial doctor will be here soon."

"Your Majesty..." Ye Rong's stomach hurts very much, but compared to the pain in his stomach , he was even more heartbroken, because the child he finally hoped for might not be able to keep it.

Ye Rong really couldn't figure out why the assassin suddenly appeared. If it was someone from Xiao Yuyang's faction, it was impossible not to notify him, let alone assassinate the emperor in his palace.

When the imperial doctor arrived, he took Ye Rong's pulse, then knelt in front of Xiao Junye and said, "Your Majesty, Huang Guijun has had a miscarriage."

"Can the child be saved?" Xiao Junye asked in a deep voice.

"Your Majesty, Huang Guijun has had a miscarriage, and there is no way to save the fetus in the belly. But if you take good care of yourself, you can still get pregnant again in the future."