61

Tao Yuan and Donahue made a fostering agreement, requiring Donahue to be on call and ready to meet his needs at any time. Donahue agreed.

But a few days later, Tao Yuan returned to China without notifying Donahue.

In order to participate in the haute couture season competition in a few months, Tao Yuan has a lot of things to be busy with after returning to China. He feels that he may not have that much energy to bear the satisfaction of Donahue's small electric motor.

Tao Yuan was in the office of the studio, drawing design drawings, when the cell phone beside him suddenly rang. When he saw the name displayed on the cell phone, he hesitated for a moment, picked up the cell phone and pressed connect.

"Hey." Tao Yuan asked, "Is something wrong?"

"Yes, I have returned to China."

"You can decide for yourself, I don't care."

"...I understand, I will go there now." Tao Yuan hung up I picked up the phone, put down the phone, crossed my arms and leaned on the back of the chair, thinking about what important thing the family could do that would require him to be there? After the original owner's parents divorced, the original owner didn't go back a few times and was not close to that family at all.

When the original owner was less than one year old, his parents divorced, and his mother took him alone and raised him while working.

The original owner's parents also fell in love, but the original owner's mother had a stronger personality, and the original owner's father was more chauvinistic, so many conflicts arose between the two after their marriage.

The original owner's mother has a good best friend named Zhao Xin. She has the opposite personality to the original owner's mother and is gentle and considerate. Zhao Xin originally wanted to persuade the original owner's father to give in to the original owner's mother, but after a lot of back and forth, she actually developed feelings for the original owner's father and started an affair.

The mother of the original owner was greatly shocked when she caught evidence of the two cheating on each other. The double betrayal brought her double hurt. The mother of the original owner endured her grief, decisively filed for divorce, submitted evidence to the court, and then won the custody rights of the original owner.

In this world, child custody is generally not given to the party at fault in the marriage. Because cheating in marriage means that this person has poor character and loyalty and is not suitable for raising children. Moreover, the original owner's mother inherited a large amount of inheritance and was able to provide the original owner with a good life.

After the original owner's parents divorced, the original owner's father quickly married Zhao Xin and gave birth to Xiao Yi. The original owner's mother also remarried a few years ago, and the studio was handed over to the original owner. This time she found someone who truly loved her. That person chased her for ten years and never gave up. She is living quite happily now.

The original owner rarely went back to the Xiao family, not because he resented his father. He was still very young when his parents divorced and didn't remember anything at all. His mother never stopped him from going back. He went back several times when he was a child, but every time he returned to that home, the original owner always felt that he was an outsider and could not fit in at all. Moreover, Xiao Yi has hated him since he was a child. He would scold him every time and tell him not to go to his house, making everyone embarrassed.

When the original owner first made a name for himself in the fashion circle, there were frequent calls asking him to go back for dinner. Although he refused most of the time, he would always agree to go back once out of ten. Then four years ago, Xiao Yi was reborn and became a genius designer thanks to the original owner's design. However, the original owner gradually became a second-rate designer, and there was no call to him again.