- flames that destroy -

Começar do início

Pierce still felt an undying burst of energy throughout his body. His fingers itched with power. His body grew hot, fire spread across his shoulders, he didn't even feel the pain. All he wanted to do was to make the world feel his emotions.

Let all the people who let this happen burn. Burn those innocents who stood by and watched as his world burned. His world meant nothing anymore.

She was gone.

~~~~

The hole in the roof stayed as a horrible reminder that the love of his life was now gone. She was no more than a pile of ash.

Pierce kept on looking up, wondering what he was even trying to look for. Nothing but smoke and the dark sky greeted him. The stars looked back at his wet eyes, a mocking look was sitting right there.

Maybe it was just in his insane mind. But it felt like the dark sky that showered him with the cold of the night gave him the feeling of no one. Looking up into the sky always held a tight remembrance of the pain he will never get over.

Will there be someone to help heal him?

Something-

The villain jolted forward. He felt a familiar cold mist hit him from the sky. This time, it was different. It wasn't the same as the cold sky, it was following someone. Pierce could sense everything about him from a mile away.

This time, he was closer than expected. The hero was close by.

The cold mist suddenly flew away, flying into the deep abyss of the sky. Pierce desperately jumped after it. Jumping up from his bed and onto the roof with his sleepwear and a burnt top, Pierce looked all around him.

The mist hit him once more.

The villain directed his head to where he felt it. It was near Highway side, somewhere the hero was making himself known. Only known for the villain, Pierce was the only individual who could feel the overwhelming cold mist that was in the atmosphere. He felt almost honored to be the only person to feel it.

It was like.. Oxzy made it only for him. Like the hero WANTED him.

It was crazy thinking, but the villain was crazy.

~Hallway side, the streets~
The villain walked out of the end of the grubs, turning the corner to where he felt the wave of mist. It stilled in the air, walking around his hot body like cool water. Steam came off of him, he watched as the hero was now coming into his line of sight.

The hero had his hair in a tight, small pony tail. His curly black hair fell onto his pale face. Oxzy didn't even bother to move them away, his focus was in front of him.

His eyes were closed, lips tightly closed onto each other. He was in full concentration on something. Pierce took in the whole picture, looking to see that Oxzy was sitting on the growing grass that lined the streets and the empty streets. He watched as Oxzy's hands twitched, his veins came to the surface of his skin, growing bright green.

His face began to sweat, his body looked ready to collapse. But to no surprise of the villain, Oxzy finished growing the grass as well as a few greenery shrubs that lined the grass before taking a breath in.

The curly haired male fell forward, catching himself before falling to the ground. He caught in breaths to calm his racing heart, his body was obviously sore from the amount of energy he put into the streets that lined the grubs.

The villain couldn't help but notice its beauty. The bright green almost hurt his eyes, the growing nature was nothing out of the ordinary. To the villain, he could feel the full hit of new life all around him.