Chapter 48. Finale (1)

Jungkook wore a custom-made suit. The silverish-gray suit looked really good on his straight and slender body. His bangs were parted to the side, showing off his good-looking face completely.

"Does it look good?"

"Yes." Lisa nodded, then went up to give him a kiss.

Jungkook was about to return the kiss when Lisa said, "It's time to go."

Jungkook was stunned, "It's still early."

"You should go early, it's a very important occasion. You can go earlier to talk to your teachers."

Jungkook thought that she made sense, so he nodded, "Alright, then I'll go first. Wait for me to come back."

He gave her a kiss, then headed out.

Lisa watched him leave the neighborhood secretly from the window, then quickly changed her clothes and grabbed her bag to head out.

She still had to do her hair and makeup, damn, she couldn't make it in time!

......

"Wah! Movie god! Quickly snap the photos."

The reporters were waiting at the entrance. This was not the red carpet but there were quite a lot of big shots as well.

There attire was more casual than being on the red carpet, so the reporters stayed at the hotel entrance to take photos.

"Shit! Shit! Yang Xue is also here?!" There was another wave of rapid camera shutter sounds. This female celebrity was very hot.

"That is... ah! Senior Min Jie!"

"Aaahh! This is crazy, Madam Ou Yang!!!" Ou Yang had acted in many excellent films before. She was the female goddess in the hearts of the older generation. She'd stopped acting for many years, yet she actually came out this year?

"Sui Jiaqian?! Aahhh! My dream lover." She'd also stopped acting for many years.

The reporters continued to look at the direction of arrival expectantly. They silently anticipated another big shot who had vanished for a long time to reappear again.

Another car arrived from far away. The reporters' lenses were directed to it as they rubbed their hands, trying their best to squeeze to the front, "Eh? Him?"

Jungkook? Isn't this a newbie?

Nevermind, they quickly took photos frenziedly, since they had nothing to lose for snapping photos in case another breaking news popped up.

......

Those who should have come had mostly arrived. The actors, producers, directors, and cultural department had all gone inside.

The reporters were about to put down the camera when they saw another woman going in.

She looked very pretty but her attire was quite casual, unlike the female celebrities that they'd seen.

"Who is this?"

Not a lot of reporters were snapping photos until this woman went in. Everyone was plunged into confusion, since she didn't even have a manager or assistant with her.

Wang Zheng put down his camera and punched Xiao Zhu's shoulders who was taking photos seriously beside him.

He nudged him lightly, "Hey, you know who she is?"

Xiao Zhu checked his photos and nodded, yup, he took it nicely.

"You really know?"

Xiao Zhu glanced at him like he was looking at an idiot, "I don't know."