Chapter 14. Warm guy character

Jungkook and Sehun were drinking like they were having the time of their lives. After hearing her words, Jungkook quickly came forward and grabbed her hand. He spoke gently,

"You slapped her? Does your hand hurt? Did she bully you?"

Damn, did this tomboy pinned the woman on the wall and gave her a good beating?!

Lisa blinked, "She triggered me..."

"It's her fault, she deserved it!" Jungkook said, but internally, all kinds of 'damn.. fuck..' were swimming within his mind. This broken book did not just have a poisonous tongue, but she was also violent?

Lisa turned towards Sehun. He was staring blankly at their hands held together.

"You want to take revenge for her?"

The corner of her lips curled upwards slightly with a sarcastic look.

"I... How could I ever hurt you for someone else?" Sehun said in a hoarse voice. Liu Xuyan came in at that moment when she heard Lisa say,

"She's your woman. You don't want to protect her?"

"I have nothing to do with her!"

"It doesn't mean you won't in the future!"

"No! The only person I like is you..."

Sehun's eyes widened, and he looked at her firmly with slightly drunken eyes.

There won't be anything going on between me and her, ever!"

It was like a strike of lightning in the middle of the day. Liu Xuyan's eyes bulged as she thought, it was all over. All the efforts she'd done, and it was nothing compared to Lisa's two sentences of insult!

She could already imagine herself losing everything and leaving the city in abject poverty. Liu Xuyan rushed forward and hugged Sehun.

"You can't treat me like this, you can't treat me like this!"

Sehun peeled her fingers off him one by one. He wouldn't look so embarrassing in front of everyone if he wasn't doing this for Lisa!

Liu Xuyan collapsed to the ground and turned to Lisa. Her eyes were full of hatred, "This is unfair! You already have everything, why did you have to take away every little thing I have left!"

"Lisa, you'll die a miserable death!"

"You..." Jungkook was about to speak up when Lisa stopped him, and knelt in front of Liu Xuyan. Looking at her in the same line of vision, she gave her a scornful smile.

"I have everything? Do you think you're the most desolate one on Earth? You don't know"

"I'm also an orphan!"

Liu Xuyan looked at her blankly, and the other classmates who were spectating at the side were also shocked.

Lisa stretched her hand out and lifted her chin up,

"When you were whining about your sad life to our teachers and classmates, I was thinking about how to earn tuition fees. When you wept pitifully after someone funded your studies, I was working in a restaurant!"

"After graduation, you planned to stick to Sehun as someone you can depend on to stay in the city."

"And I already used my hard-earned money to rent a place for myself!"

"When Sehun abandons you, you feel like you are going to die, you think the world is unfair to you. Oh, do you also think you're about to leave the city in abject poverty?"

"After I broke up with Sehun, I still live my life to the fullest. I buy and spend my money on whatever I want. I don't think I'm pitiful at all!"

She then patted her face, "Wake up now, don't make a futile dream of depending on a man to feed you. The old world has gone, the Qing Dynasty had vanished such a long time ago!"