𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟒

Start bij het begin

His smile fades immediately, the serious expression of the 1st in commander more dominant than even the King's. I notice the shadows creeping closer to me, swirling around my ankles, keeping me in place.

"To someone like me, who's whole life is Heaven's joke, you're the most veritable existence."

I gulp as he approaches me, his hands creeping under my buttocks and lifting me up against him. I'm forced to wrap my legs around his narrow waist for leverage, the ground seeming far down from here.

"You talk so bravely about leaving me, as if I'll let you off so easily." He chuckles, burying his face in my hair, breathing it in.

"Know this Precious, I'll happily taste the blood of anyone who dares to come in between us." A moan escapes my lips when he fists my hair. Pulling hard enough to navigate my lips closer to his, giving his tongue an easy access to lick them, before kissing me passionately. 

My arms circle around his neck, pulling as close as possible. Even titling my head to the side for him to take more of me. The taste of his tongue mixing with the chocolate I had before, creating the most delicious combination I've ever tasted. His hold on my legs tighten when he starts walking, and I'm clueless as to where until I feel the soft material of the couch against my back. 

My mind hazes when he starts grinding himself against me, the new position pushing me into the cushions while he has to hold on to edge to steady himself. The person who designed this furniture probably didn't think of people over the six and a half feet, making this a terribly awkward view for any spectator. But for us, hell could fall on our Realm and I still wouldn't open my eyes, far too lost into the pleasure. I smile mischievously when his hand feels my legs, going upwards to my thighs and pushing my nightgown with it.

"You still haven't briefed me about the meeting."

I interrupt amidst the wet noises of our lips making love to one another. My fingers play with the baby hairs at the back of his head, arching my back to feel all of him. He groans urgently when I pull back, the arm next to my head digging into the couch.

"Because there's nothing much to be said. Eos wants to marry their Princess into our Court sooner than planned, next month or so. Something about their Relic missing. Not urgent enough to be discussed now though." He bends his head to reconnect out lips, but I stop him with a hand on his chest.

"Wait, the King is getting married?! So, we'll finally have a Queen?" I ask, which is reciprocated by a hard glare from him.

Did I say something wrong?

"This isn't his first marriage, Precious. He'll marry her by law, then send her off somewhere far away until she dies of old age. Besides," he continues, gaze piercing through mine, "this House already has a Queen. A coronation ceremony is nothing more than a procedure where the crown is placed on her head. But, that doesn't change the fact that the crown belongs to her, and her only."

"The King already chose someone you say, but where is she?"

"She'll be here. Soon."

As if making a promise, he seals his words with a kiss on my forehead before making his way down to my mouth. Staying there for a bit, while his hands fiddle with my underwear, ripping it off savagely when his clumsy effort to pull it down fail. His warm fingers against my bare lips make me widen my legs on impulse, and when I see the smirk on his face at my flushed state, I decide that it's my turn to trace the heat of him. At an agonising slow pace, my nails trace the length of his arms, scratching to his neck where I latch my lips on.

Sucking.

His up and down movements become sloppy, and I smile to myself in victory when the deep rumble of his moan fans against my ears. I continue to mark his neck as mine for a few more minutes, licking my way up to his ear where I moan purposely louder. My hips start to move at the rhythm of his trusts, and slowly, so slowly, my hands explore his chest. Pinching his nipple which rewards me with the most arousing noises from him. Feeling my way to his hips, the tip of my nails circle the tight bulge, savouring the empowering feeling of control I have over him.