Chapter 45. Is Poisonous Chicken Soup as ugly as the rumors say

Start from the beginning

He took it and gave it a glimpse, when his face immediately darkened, Lali?! This hatred had been present for so long.

"No, I'm not taking it!"

"Kook, don't be rash. What you lack the most right now is fans. Xianxia and the spy drama did give you fame but you are still far from becoming a first-class celebrity. This year, shoot more movies that have bigger investment, if you can get an award this year, your future will be brighter."

"'Age of North city' is written by Lali, it is a given that it will become popular. The last drama that you missed last time, didn't everyone in it become more popular? Furthermore, the director is Director Wang, so its quality is pretty much guaranteed."

Jungkook's face looked unpleasant. He was conflicted for quite some time before he accepted it. There was no need to affect his goal to marry Lisa because of someone else.

"After you finish shooting Lali's 'Age of North city', Kook you can look at a few of these and book one first. If there are better script offers later, we can take it then."

Jungkook glimpsed at those, then his eyes were locked on one script. The manager covered his face, he knew it, he would choose this one.

It was a drama about anti-corruption. There were many main leads, and he got a character of justice. It was an unpopular theme, but what if it ended up like the spy drama and became popular?

Jungkook laid on Lisa's sofa and flipped through the script to memorize the lines beforehand. Memorizing lines was a basic skill for a good actor.

"Haiz..."

Lisa ignored him.

"Haiz..."

"What's up with you?"

Jungkook looked at her gloomily, "I'm shooting again, I feel depressed."

"Don't you like to shoot?"

"But I missed you. If I leave, won't you be sad? Be lonely?"

Jungkook gave him an eye-roll, "It's not that you're not coming back." It was pretty nice if he left, then she could quickly finish the war novel at peace.

"You don't love me anymore..."

"When did I not love you?"

Jungkook pounced towards her with his eyes lit up, "You love me?"

Lisa's face blushed slightly. Lisa leaned his face towards her... (Lights off)

......

Jungkook grabbed the script, feeling more and more agitated as he flipped through it. He then tossed it to the table and shouted while hugging his head.

Lisa leaped up in shock, "Are you going crazy?"

Jungkook grabbed the script, "Look at this Lali, what kind of broken book was she writing? And also this man, a warm guy? He's idiotic, all right. His woman already ran off with another person, yet he still congratulated them, pui!"

Lisa's face darkened so much that it was becoming purple. Ever since Jungkook accepted this script, she'd wanted to say that he didn't suit this character. She understood the characters that she created, Jungkook was actually more suitable to be the third male lead, but he accepted the second male lead, so she only assumed that he liked to challenge himself.

"At least the third male lead is better! He says whatever he wants to say, as for this second male lead, they say he's definitely going to be popular, pui pui pui, I don't want to be like him!"

"Bang!" Lisa threw the things in her hands onto the table and stood up.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm going to the washroom."