Chapter 38.2. Movie lipstick

Start from the beginning

When it was finally done, his brain felt bloated due to the effect of the smell.

"Come, open your mouth." He blew at it, then fed her one piece.

Lisa opened her mouth obediently and ate with a look of satisfaction.

Jungkook ook a whiff at the smell filled with spicy oil and fed her another piece. Then he closed his eyes and stuffed every piece into his mouth.

......

Jungkook wiped off his tears while throwing the empty box into the rubbish bin. His lips were bright red as well as his face. His mouth trembled slightly.

Lisa passed the milk tea that she was drinking to him. Jungkook's eyes widened as his face turned redder. He took it and drank it seriously.

Both of them continued strolling around. Most street food consisted of meat. She didn't like it, she prefered vegetarianism.

When she saw the sushi, Lisa's eyes brightened, "This one..."

Jungkook dragged her away and spoke with a slightly trembling voice, "I'll make them for you at home..."

Lisa nodded with a smile.

After they finished strolling the street food lane, Jungkook stopped her, "Let's have a walk?"

"I want to buy lipstick."

Jungkook unconsciously looked towards her lips and gulped, licking his lips.

ysl exclusive shop wasn't very far away from here. Lisa liked this brand a lot, she personally thought that it was comfortable to use, and its quality over price value was high.

"Do you want to test it?" Seeing that the woman was going to start bragging about their lipsticks, Lisa quickly said, "Do you have color number 16?"

"Miss, you have really good taste. This color sells very well and this is the last one we have..." She started bragging about it again, making both Lisa and Jungkook's eyes twitch at the same time.

When they paid for it, Jungkook was astounded, "So cheap?"

Lisa raised her head, "So cheap? It's not that cheap."

"Don't you spend money lavishly? Your face mask is so expensive, yet your lipstick is so cheap? Save money?" The face mask was only for one-time use but lipstick could be used for a long time. And yet it was so cheap?

"Could it be that you're trying to save money for me?" Jungkook pressed down on her shoulders and turned her around to face him directly. He spoke very seriously,

"Lisa, don't lower your standard of life because you are dating me. You need to know that I only want you to have a better life. I will work hard to earn money and become a movie god. You only need to be happy every day, buy whatever you want and do whatever you want."

Jungkook said it so seriously that Lisa felt very touched. But let's not forget that her weibo name was Poisonous Chicken Soup.

"Do you know how many color numbers a lipstick has?"

Jungkook's face was blank.

"Within ysl, there are already colors with three numbers, and this number is still increasing."

"I don't fancy all of it but there are quite a lot of color numbers that I like. I occasionally like ysl, Chanel or others, and I don't want to use it anymore after I used it once. I will want to buy a new one next time. When the new color number comes out I will want to try it out. I like this color today, but I may suddenly fancy another color tomorrow. Different seasons means that the lipstick will also be different, and I will only change the color according to my outfit..."

Jungkook: "......"

"Furthermore, lipstick is sold with this kind of price, so I didn't lower my standard of life. , do your best, the distance to giving me money to spend is still... em, your time towards becoming a movie god."

Jungkook looked at her behind, then looked at the exclusive shop that could still be seen faintly. He felt like he wanted to cry when he looked at those rows of lipsticks with different colors.

Lisa, can I become your house husband instead?

......

Jungkook started making sushi in Lisa's house. She was stroking the kitten on the sofa while Yellow Fur was moving about at the side, trying to attract the human and cat's attention.

At this time, the doorbell rang. Jungkook was at home, so Lisa directly opened the door.

It was a middle-aged woman in her thirties to forties who looked well-maintained for her age. When she saw her, her pair of eyes smiled narrowly.

"Can I know who you are looking for?"

That woman looked at her while smiling and nodded. Lisa moved uncomfortably.

"Who is it?" The apron looked contradicting around Jungkook as he walked out with rice still sticking on his hands.

"Mum?"

The three of them were astounded at the same time.

Jungkook: Damn, my mum is here.

Lisa: Damn, my mother-in-law is here.

Du Chenglan: This is my son???