Chapter 38.2. Movie lipstick

Start from the beginning

The two of them had just walked out of the door when a few girls rushed up to them.

"Kook!"

"We are your fans~"

"Jungkook lease give us your autograph~"

......

Jungkook's eyes widened and tried to maintain an indifferent look. The corners of Lisa's mouth twitched when she saw that he was trying hard to withhold his smile. She could already imagine his inner voice right now: Even I, Jungkook, have such a day! Hahaha

He showed them a gentle smile that also looked dignified, "Alright."

After he signed for them, the few girls still didn't leave yet. Jungkook thought that they wanted to ask for a photo and was about to be considerate and offer it first, when he heard one of the girls ask,

"Can I ask if this is Du Da?" Her voice was careful and it even trembled slightly. Lisa nodded.

The girl's tears poured down at once and the others' eyes also started growing redder. Seeing that quite a lot of people around them were watching, Lisa smiled and said,

"Let's talk as we walk."

After they left the cinema, the few girls' exhilarated expressions finally diminished a little, but they still looked at her longingly.

Another girl said carefully, "Du Da, we are your loyal Du Fen, we love you!"

Lisa smiled and nodded, "I also love you all."

They hugged in one group due to the excitement and let Lisa sign for them as well.

Jungkook stood at the side with a cold face. These fake fans, their true intention was obviously not him, they only wanted Lisa's autograph, all of you fake fans!

Finally, the girls left while waving at Lisa delightfully. As for Jungkook, he was very much certain that they must be fake fans!

Would there be anything else more painful than when your fans were not looking for you but your girlfriend? His fangirls turned into his love rivals, heartbreak...

......

Both of them held hands as they reached a lane that sold street food. Jungkook turned towards her, "Do you want to eat?"

Lisa nodded excitedly.

"Then don't eat too much, they're unhealthy." He only brought her here to eat street food because he saw that she wasn't in a good mood. Naturally he should let her eat some.

If you're in a bad mood, food and boyfriend would do the trick.

The street food lane was very merry and crowded. People walked to and fro, their eyes were only on the street food in their hands so only a few noticed the two of them with exceedingly good looks. But they were also busy eating so they didn't come up to speak to them.

Jungkook frowned as he looked at the various types of barbeque. Seeing that Lisa was already yearning to try it, his brows knitted even more.

They sold four sticks in one set. Jungkook paid for it and gave her one stick. Lisa finished it within a few bites, then her eyes looked towards the ones in his hands.

Jungkook frowned. Eating each stick with just two bites, he finished everything under Lisa's stupefied eyes.

Turning around, Lisa looked towards the stinky tofu. Jungkook's nose wrinkled slightly as his brows knitted tightly.

"Sit down, I'll go and buy." He pressed her down on the bench, then went to line up on his own.

It was just a smelly, hot thing, yet so many people were lining up?