𝟑𝟎. What are we?

CHAPTER THIRTY,  — AUGUST 2022 —

CHAPTER THIRTY,
— AUGUST 2022 —

YES MA'AM.

  ⋆

.ೃ*. MADDISON & JENNA HAD just arrived at the restaurant where they would be meeting the rest of the group.

As the two started walking towards the restaurant, hand in hand, Jenna spoke up. "Do you think Mason and Izzy are bombard?" Jenna asked the younger girl.

Madi gave Jenna a look, "I mean, Izzy... not so much. Mason in the other hand... He'll want to anything and everything that happened. Madi said with a laugh.

As Jenna and the girl shared a laugh, their laughter died down. Suddenly, Jenna came to a halt, causing Madi to mimicked her action.

"Something wrong?"

Jenna shook her head, "I just have a question," Maddison nodded, signaling for her to continue. "What are we...?"

Madi thought for a second, "Honestly, I have no idea. All I know is that I like you." Madi said, hearing a car door shut.

Jenna smiled at her answer. "Me too. Now come on, we're already late." Jenna said grabbing Maddison's hand and dragging her behind her.

"Wait." Madi's heart raced as she gently tugged Jenna closer, their eyes locked in a moment of anticipation.

"What?" With a daring move, Madi silenced Jenna's words with a passionate kiss, igniting a fire within them both. Jenna couldn't help but smile, her hand finding its place on Madi's hips, drawing them impossibly closer. In that electrifying moment, the world around them faded, leaving only the intensity of their connection.

The two were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. The girls jumped apart to see Jack standing in front of them with raised eyebrows.