𝟬𝟭𝟵. Baby Steps

CHAPTER NINETEEN, BABY STEPS ! — JULY 2022 —

— JULY 2022 —

I'LL BE YOUR WING WOMAN.

JENNA AND MADDISON SAT where the group was supposed to meet.

The two girls were laughing so hard that they didn't even notice Mason and The rest of them walk up to them.

"Looks like you two had fun." Mason said with a cheekily smile. "We can practically hear you guys from the mother side of the park."

"Whatever," Madi said rolling her eyes, "So, what now?"

"It's getting kinda late, i have to go pick up my sister from soccer practice." Jack said as he checked his phone.

Everyone chimed in and nodded in agreement, deciding that it was time to wrap things up and head home.

"Ah shit." Isabel complained staring at her phone.

"What's wrong?" The curly haired girl asked her, "My sister has my car, and she was supposed to pick me up, but she's stuck in traffic. She won't be here until around 9."

"I don't mind taking you home." Madi shrugged, "You can stay at my house so you sister won't have to drive as much."

"Really?" Izzy asked her making Madi nod in response, "Thank you, Madi! Your literally a life saver!" she said engulfing Madi in a hug.

    Jenna clenched her jaw at Madi and izzy's interaction.

    "So all of alone time just for this to happen?" Jenna asked Mason.

    "Baby steps, Jenna." said shrugging, "baby steps." he repeated.

• • •

•  •  •