•˖* 𝙊𝙉𝙀

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘.

what a gentleman.

[real life!|

Today was going to be my first day working on the set of scream. I was kinda scared because this was a pretty big role.

I was playing Evie jones, She was ambers girlfriend daughter of Eloise and Raymond jones. She's known tara since 2nd grade when The jones moved next door.

I was also pretty nervous because i knew no one on the set. As i was waking to ate i bumped into this tall girl with dark black hair.

"shit! sorry," she said as she made me drop my phone and my script. "here you go.. Evie" as she handed me my stuff and looked at my script.

"thanks, uh what character are you playing?" she asked. "oh i'm playing amber but my name is mikey, what about you?"

"My name is Maddison but most of my friends and family maddi or Mads, And uh you already know what character i'm playin" i said

why am i so awkward?

"Cool looks like your going to be my girlfriend" she said "yup" i said awkwardly "sorry if im sound dry, i promise once you get to know me your going to get sick of me" i said as she laughed.

"well we'll see" as she opened the door for me "what a gentleman" i said sarcastically "thank you m'lady" she said jokingly.

I could tell we were gonna be Good friends.

⋆.ೃ࿔*.

words: 260
first chapter!
also this story is gonna skip a lot
anyways c
pretty exited for this story
anyways uhm
plz vote!
adios🫡