Chapter 97 Tasveer.

After all had finished with the dinner, Tauji and Nanu went to their room to have an early bed since they were tired.

Kamya : Taiji , chaliye na thodi night walk karte hai. Gaon ki taazi hawa lenge.

Taiji : O bai....Meri toh thakawat se kamar hi tut gayi hai, Main bhi aaj jaldi so jaungi.

Swati :  thik hai taiji , aap so jayie.kal subah morning walk pe chalenge.

Taiji : O bai....mujhe ye angrezi mat padhao. Arey bhai tumlogon ko kal khana banana hai , ab mijhe hi toh dekhna hoga ki tumlog thik se kaam kar rahi ho ya nahi. Main toh chali sone.

Vishakha : Ye log jo bhi banayengi acha hi banayegi.

Sameer : Maa tum bhi aaram karo.Safar se thak gayi hogi. Humlog thodi der chatt pe bhaithenge. Gaon ki shanti achi lag rahi hai.

Pundit (surprisingly)  :  ye shanti kaun hai.

Kamya glared at him and he immediately gave a apologetic look to her while others gave him an incredible look and teased him.

Children too were tired and whinnng so   their parents took them in their arms and made them sleep. Vishakha too went to sleep.

Sameer : Munna pundit main aur Naina chatt pe ja rahe hai , tumlog baccho ko sula ke wahin aa jana.

Munna : Haan bhai ja ,jee le apni zindagi kuch din. Kya pata agli trip pe tu bhi bacche ko sula raha hoga.

Mausi : Chalo bhai main bhi chalti hun. Mujhe bhi kaam hai. Kal milti hun.
.
.
When all were gone, Sameer held Naina's hand and took her to the terrace. The night was dark with cresent moon and stars up in the sky.Cool breeze was blowing and the environment had a tranquility keeping away the hussle bustle of the hectic town life.

They sat closely on the terrace resting their back to the boundary and Naina had wrapped her hand around Sameer's arm.

Naina : Sameer ...yahan gaon me kitni shanti hai na.

Sameer : Haan Naina , seher ke shor gul se dur yahan ek alag sukun hai. Yahan aa ke samajh me aa raha hai ki Nanu humesha is jagah ko kyun yaad karte hai. Aur socho is jagah se Nani ki yaadein bhi judi huyi hai.

Naina : Nanu Nani se bahut pyar karte the. Aaj bhi wo apne usi kamre me reh rahe hai jisme wo pehle Nani ke sath rehte the.

Sameer looked at her intently full of love and said engulfing her in a hug : Saccha pyar kabhi khatm nahi hota hai, phir chahe sathi sath ho ya na ho. Agar dil me pyar zinda ho na toh Log yaadon ke sahare bhi jee lete hai.

Naina too hugged him tightly and said : I love you Sameer, I love you more than my life.

Sameer : I love you too Naina.

They remained hugging each other for a minute and then Naina parted a little and looking at him asked : Humari bhi ek kahani hogi na Sameer.

Sameer looked at her intently for a couple of seconds and pressed his lips on her's with full intensity. Naina was not at all surprised and reciprocated the kiss with same intensity ,making the kiss hot and passionate.
After  a couple of minute, they heard somebody coughing and parted  immediately and got control over their hormones.
Suddenly they heard Swati and kamya saying : Hum chatt pe aaye ya wapas chale jaye.

Naina controlled herself and said : arey aao na...humlog bas baatein kar rahe hai.
Suddenly they saw  Swati and Kamya climbing up the stairs and appeared infront of them.

Sameer gave a wide smile to hide his condition and asked : Munna pundit kahan hai ?
Suddenly pundit was heard saying : yahin hun bhai....aa raha hun.
Munna pundit too came and joined them.
They were chatting and enjoying the tranquility of the village when they heard a voice from the adjoining terrace that was attached to their terrace and seperated by just a not so high boundary. They saw mausiji coming up on the terrace with a boy who was her grandchild , and enter a small room may be to get something. After few minutes they came out and the boy held a box and mausiji was giving instructions to him.