chapter 21 Achanak Phir se

It was Monday morning Naina was getting ready for office.Though she lived in Delhi and worked in an MNC she mostly used to wear sari instead of jeans.People might be thinking her as different or old fashioned ,but she was very open about her opinion.Many of her collegues had asked about her outfit bu she told them that if a top government officials, doctors ,lawyers Teachers could handle public matters gracefully in sari ,then why couldnt she handle a company in it.

Not that she looked less classy than any other employees,infact sari made her look smart, graceful gorgeous ,intellect and her collection of georgette and chiffon gave her a sexy look too.

She got up early in the morning, and keeping in mind about the meeting she chose a baby pink georgette sari with a thin zari work border and a cotton blouse with short sleeves. She had her breakfast and saying bye to her mother ,set off for a new week.

She wished that the new week may bring new success in her life and give her strength to face new challenges.Whishing so she reached her office by autorickshaw.Though she had managed to own Maruti car but that was mostly used at the time of emergency or for family outing.In normal days she preferred autorickshaw or sometime office cab.
As she reached office 5 min before time, she was greeted by a vibrant voice full of energy.She was Tanushree who was Naina"s only friend in office and if said that in Delhi too, it wouldnt be wrong.

Tanushree : Hi good morning,..
Kya baat hai...aaj koi kuch jyada hi keher dha raha hai.

Naina : itna dramatic hone ki zarurat nahi hai, main toh aksar sari ya suit hi pehenti hun.naya kya hai.

Tanuahree : kuch toh naya hai.
Ye week naya hai, ye weather change naya hai, ye sari nayi hai, ye chehre ki chamak nayi hai aur aaj ke paper ki predictions bhi bata rahi hai ki kuch naya hone wala hai humare life me.

Naina :
Sabse pehli baat,ye sari nayi nahi hai, bas yahan pehli baar pehni hai.Maa ki.sari hai.
Aur dusri baat ye horoscope dekhna chor do...

Tanushree : Horoscope toh main time paas ke liye dekhti hun, aur jahan tak life ka sawal hai,mera ek hi funda hai aaj me jiyo ,kal ke barey me zarurat se jyada soch ke aaj mat kharab karo...jo hoga usme bhi kuch na kuch acha hi chupa hoga.....aur finally mera last funda, bhai sabke liye jiyo par khud ko mat bhul jao.

Aur tumhe bhi yahi keh rahi ho, achi lag rahi ho...kya pata shayad kisi khas insan ki entry ho jaye life me.

Naina : humlog pichle dedh saal se sath kaam kar rahe hai, tumne mujhe humesha moral support or motivation diya hai....u have been one of my biggest support.

But ek baat puchni hai. Puchu.

Tanushree : haan pucho na.

Naina :subah subah prawachan dene ke liye main hi milti hun kya?

Tanushree : (wide smile) haan kyunki mujhe koi aur sunta hi nhi hai, not even my husband...wo bhi bore ho jatey hai meri philosophical baton se.
Both hugs each other and laughs.

Naina : ab chalo...meeting ka time ho raha hai.

Suddenly a staff comes and tells Naina

Staff : madam aapne jo meeting wala data kal save kiya tha, wo mil nahi rahi hai...system me kuch error aa gya hai.aap pls chal ke dekhiye na

Naina got tensed and looked towards Tanushree.

Naina : Tanu tum conferance room me chalo,main data wali CD check kar ke
aati hun.
.
.
.
.
It was 10.30 am and Sameer along with Munna and his marketing head reached Ahunja' s office.
Though they were well prepared but Sameer was experiencing a different feeling.He was anxious ,he was a bit tensed about the deal, he was enthusiastic too, but there was something which was different.He couldnt understand what was making him restless but whatever it was,it was disturbing his focus .