Chapter 85 Roop tera mastana,pyar mera Deewana

Writers POV

Ooty ki february aur wahan ki.Sardi
Sath me behti halki thandi hawa bhi Hotel ke kamre ki garmahat me koi kami nahi la rahi thi.kyunki wo Garmahat thi unke saason ki, unke pyar ki aur us tadap ki jo unhone saath saal tak mehsus ki thi.

Naina stood at the door of the washroom looking at Sameer seductively and he was busy looking at gawking at her who was looking fire in black nighty bought by Sameer.when he was buying it,,he did imagine her in a hot avatar but didnt realise that the reality would be more magical and seductive than his imagination.

Naina moved towards him slowly keeping her gaze fixed at his face.Her black robe was up till her mid thigh and her smooth skin was shining.Sameer was standing near the tv and music system, spreading the curtain when Naina had come out of the washroom.She went up to him.slowly and seductively and moved one finger from his temple to his neck via cheek.

Sameer looked at her with open mouth and was too surprised to react.

Naina (innocently) : kya hua....achi nahi lag rahi hun kya..? Change kar lun kya?

Sameer came out of his reverie and blurted : Nahi......matlab nahi...achi ...lag ...rahi ho.

Naina went more closer possible and said in seductive voice : Sirf achi...ya phir hot...ya cold.

Sameer was still in a daze : Hot..

Naina : Sunaina se jyada hot ya kam....

Sameer now realised her possesiveness and felt great at heart. It made him feel elated that Naina was as possesive for him as he was for her.But he was also thrilled at her new avatar.
Uski toh lottery lag gayi thi.

Seeing him quiet and in a daze,she wrapped her hand around her neck and went intensely close to him.Because of their movement, Sameer fell backward and inorder to save himself from falling he kept his hand on music system.It got switched on and a song got played in it.
" Roop tera mastana, pyar mera deewana, bhul koi humse na ho jaye"

As the song got played, they first looked at the system and then looked at each other intensely.Romantic music as well as the lyrics and the ambience created hormonal thrill in their body .Sameer looked at her seductively and pulling her closer with a force ,held her through her waist .Making the light dim in the room, he moved along with her in rythm along with the music.

Thanks to the magical compilation by the legend S D burman, the song will have the magical power to evoke and arouse every couple till eternity........
Dim light, cozy room, cold weather of ooty and the music was making Sameer and Naina's honeymoon period enchanting.
Naina was in her hottest avatar touching Sameer in a seductive way.She was on a mission to woo her husband and capture him completely for entire life.she dominated the touch and Sameer was completely enchanted and aroused. They were completely lost in each other ,cuddling and touching each other shamelessly all over.

"Raat nashili mast shama hai
Aaj nashe me sara jahan hai
Hai sharabi mausam
Behkaye"

As the song continued ,Sameer twirled Naina and pulled her closer, pulling the knot of the robe.Being a three piece nighty, it made her look super hot that almost melted him completely.

" aankhon se aankhein milti ho jaise
Bechain ho ke Tufan me jaise"

Naina touched his both the cheeks and hairs seductively and brought her hands down to open the buttons of his night suit.As she moved on from one to the next ,she moved her fingers through his chest that evoked electrifying effect.After she was done, she moved her palm flat over his chest and looked at him with eyes full of love passion and desire.Sameer engulfed her completely in his strongs arms and bent down to kiss her but as he was about to press his lips over hers, she moved her face aside and kept her palm on his lips.