Chapter 6 : Andhi

Flashback continues (1996)

The day that began with a meeting in the temple and a hope ended with a big devastation by a storm.

When munna and swati revealed about their love to their families,out rightly rejected their proposal.well it was not a shock for them since this was anticipated.The real effort was needed now.

Swati clearly told her parents that she would say no to the groom .on the other hand munna parents were also angry and warned him of severe consequences.As stated by swati,she said no toh the groom.

If anybody though that the matter ended here then they were wrong.This brought several side efdects for not only munna swati but Sameer Naina too.

As the Agarwals came toh know about swati through a via media,they seriously started looking for a groom for her without asking her consent so that they dont have to face similar situation.

Well but now the urgency was for munna swati.Though they got a temporary relief when swati rejected her marraige proposal but only for a short period.Though munna had declared that he would'nt marry anybody else except swati, still his parents were adament on rejecting swati.

One unfortunate day just after few days of all these drama,swati was informed that she was going to get engaged day after tomorrow.This was totally unexpected and they had no choice to take extreme action.but before that they decided to give a last attempt.

Munna swati gave ultimatum to their families and warned them to face dire consequences.They clearly told that if they will be forced,they will have no choice to run and get married or take any unfoetunate fatal step.
But this was only to persuade them.This led to heated conversation between the two families .Finally munna came to his only ray of hope,Nanu.

Sameer: Nanu ,apse kuch baat karni hai.
Nanu: arey barkhurdar,kya baat hai.aise hawayian kyun udi huyi hai.
Sab thik toh hai na.

Munna: haan Nanaji...mera matlab hai....woh nanaji...apsè baat karni thi.

Nanu: haan ..main sun raha hun.samajhne ki bhi koshiah karunga aur tumhari jo bhi samasya hai usey dur karne ki bhi koahish karunga.

Lekin ye toh batao ki baat kya hai.

Suddenly Sameer said in one go:
Nanu munna aur swati ko shadi karni hai par dono ke ghar waley maan nahi rahe hai aur parso swati ka roka hai.
Aap ek baar unhe samjhane ki koshish kijiye na.atleast munna ke papa se toh aap baat kar hi sakte hai na.wo toh humare relative bhi hai na.

Nanu heard everything and remained silent.Munna and even Sameer 's heart were thrombing.They were unable to anticipate Nanu's decision.

Munna: Nanu,aap hi meri aakhri ummeed ho.agar aap papa ko manaa lo toh swati ke parents ko manana thoda easy ho jayega.
Plsssss Nanu...please.

After a silence of 15 min,Nanu said:

Thik hai main tumhare pitaji se baat karunga,par mujhe usey force karne ka haq nahi hai.Akhri faisla usi ka hoga.

Sameer: Nanu ,hum bahut ummeed ke sath apke paas aaye hai.pls sambhal lijiye nanu.

Nanu just nodded at this and told that he woukd talk alone after sometime.
This was a ray of hope for munna añd he left with a positive hope.

After munna left Nanu called Sameer and asked:

Nanu : Sameer ,Naina kaisi hai.

Sameer blushed a little and putting his head down answered: Thik hai Nanu...

Nanu continued to look at Sameer without speaking anything.
Sameer could well read his silence so he answered:

Wo thik hai Nanu,aur ek baar munna ka matter sort out ho jaye phir humlog bhi apna next step lenge.

After a pause of few min he held his hand and asked him:
Nanu sab thik ho jayega na.

Nanu: Itna udas kyun ho raha hai.Tu toh mera sher hai.Abhi se himmat harega toh aagey kaise face karega.

Sameer: Nanu meri zindagi me 3 hi life line hai.Aap mummy aur Naina.Aur main kisi ko bhi nahi kho sakta .

Nanu gave slow pat on hs head and said:
Chinta mat kar beta,bas apna karm kar aur baki uparwaley pe chor de.
Wo sab thik karega.

Sameer kept his head on Nanu lap and said: aap meri sabse badi takat ho nanu.bas aap sath dena ,main sab sambhal lunga.

*********

Next update now