puja

rahul stroked monas hair"go get ready.we have to do puja".
mona nodded her head slowly and went to bathroom with limping.she can't see through mirror.
meanwhile rahul came to his room without anyone's notice.he went to bathroom.while showering he thought about mona.he knew he has gone very cruel towards mona and he can't change it.he thought to give mona some time he is doing see with her continuously.she has become very weak.he don't want her sick because he can't see it.
rahul came downstairs after he got ready.he got angry glares from his brothers.mona also came.she is looking gorgeous.she wore saree.rahul can't takes his eyes from her.
monas parents also came for Puja.monas mother came to her.monas eyes are full of tears.she wants to tell her mother everything.she hugged her mother."mona why are you looking so pale and why are you crying.are you sick"asked with worry.
mona looked at rahul and rahul mouthed her 'don't you dare say anything'.
mona looked towards her mother"nothing ma.i saw you after 3 days.thats why I was crying."
monas mother smiled and said"you stupid girl.if u can't live 3 days without me then how will you live in your husband's house without me."
mona opened her mouth to say"ma..."but her voice is cut "don't worry ma.i am here.I will not let Mona miss you guys. This is my promise."rahul spoke while keeping his hand on her shoulder.
monas mother keep her hand on rahuls head "i know beta.you will always take care of my daughter.thats why I gave her hand to you.you will always keep her happy."spoke with eyes full of tears with happiness.
then we did the Puja and took all elders blessings.
today I am so happy because I am going to my parents house.i don't have to put up his behavior.
after Puja we ate our lunch and I went to change my saree.i came to room and locked the door,on the lights.i closed my eyes and i am exhausted because of all the Puja and mainly because of my so called husband sexual abuse.
I opened my eyes and looked down at my saree and remove the saree pins and let the saree fall on the ground.when I touch the blouse to remove it,I sense someone gaze on me and when I looked at front ,there rahul is in front of me,looking with desire in his eyes.then something striked me that I am half naked infront of him.i tried to knot the blouse quickly but it is stuck.while I am fixing my saree he said"why are u covering.i have already seen everything and I had done more than seeing."
my tears came out when he said that because it's like he is mocking me for not saving my virtue from him.
then he came towards me and wiped my tears "look,don't cry now.you are going to your house that doesn't mean you have freedom.i already told u about rules.so if u dont want me to get angry,then follow my rules.so now give me goodbye kiss."he said while coming to me and he puts his lips on my lips.
after some time we came to our house.i am so tired because of rahul.when I was in my room my parents came to my room and spent some time with me.
in the morning I went to college.i have no friends because I am introvert but I am topper in the college.i am feeling so happy for coming to college because I had the type of feeling that I have freedom.
when I came to house in the evening,knocked the door.the door is opened by naina.i observed naina.she changing so much in these days.she is seeing me with so much love.i am soo happy.we went inside the house.my mom came and gave me tea.
keerthi is also there,she is angry with me but I don't understand why she become angry with me.after finishing my tea I went upstairs to have a bath.when I removed my clothes in the bathroom,I become angry with me because my body has so many bite marks,hickeys.i quickly bathed and wore my night clothes.then my mom knocked the door.i welcomed her.she came and started massaging my head.suddenly my mom asked"mona,are you happy?".
I became shocked"why are you asking like this mom".she had some worrying her face"i am feeling like you are not happy.you have no smile on your face.did you guys fight."
I become sad because she didn't even ask me like are you happy with rahul and she thought we guys fight.
I quickly masked my sad face"mom,you don't need to worry.i am sad because I had to live far away from you,now I came back to you that's why I am happy".
she smiled,after that I am preparing for the sleep.then I thought why rahul didn't call me. I am not worried about not calling him but I am worried if he leaves me like this, I mean with freedom then he is planning something big.anyway I leave those thoughts because I want to enjoy my freedom and my parents love present.