journey

Mona pov
after rahul dropped me in the home,me and my family talk so much,naina also talks with me but very less but I am happy atleast she talks with me now.
my mom and dad informed me that we and singhania's are going to relatives wedding in Lucknow, so tomorrow morning we are traveling but I am not at all exited because rahul is also coming.after today's incident I am so much scared of him.
how can I love the person when he wants to see helplessness,fear in me.i want a person who is in love with me,from childhood onwards he restricted me from every single thing like my clothes,jewelry, Even which wedding I should go to and which birthday party should I go to?my parents don't have any type of problem with his behavior because he is my future husband.but I have problem with his behavior because he don't give freedom to me,I want friends, I want normal life.i dozed off with these thoughts.
morning
I wear a peach colour chudidhar for travelling.my destiny is always against my wish because my parents exited the place in a car,rahul and I are going in a car.according to my parents a newly wedded couple might need their privacy,so here i am waiting for rahul.
after some time rahul came and I with fear seated in the car,the car drove in silent.i can't understand his nature,he is silent for sometimes and sometimes shows his pshyo nature to me.actually God gave him pshyconess to show only to me in the world.
we stopped in restaurant for food,he ordered everything I like,we ate the food silently.suddenly i feel some one hand on my thigh he is none other than my husband,i feel so uncomfortable and i jerked his hand and went to wash room,I had this feeling that some one is watching me.i came from washroom and begins to wash my hands,I came out of washroom when someone puts hands on my mouth and dragged me to some deserted place.they tied my hands.
I struggled a lot,then one man came who is in thirties said"what a girl man,today we are so lucky".by hearing them i became scared and pleaded"please leave me".
they laughed at me "Did we bring you here to leave you, accept our words for a while, everything will be alright?"another one said.
I tried to threaten them"i am married,If my husband finds out he won't leave you".
third one said"ohhh,we will see",suddenly he started coming towards me,I screamed and closed my eyes but I hear nothing,so I slowly opened my eyes and the scene shocked me there my so called husband is bashing them.soon police came and dragged them,but my husband gave warning to police"dont leave them,Make them in such a condition that they never think about the girl".
police nodded their head because my husband is one of the billionaires in the world and went away.
Rahul came towards me and cut the ropes around my wrists,when his hand slightly touch my wrist,I hissed in pain.
he made me sit in the restaurant and went from there where,i dont know and after some time he came with ointment and put it in my wrist, I felt uncomfortable and moved back.he glared at me and said"You don't let your husband touch you and if another man touches you then you want your husband.I had heard how you are threatening them in the name of your husband.now let me apply ointment".
he came towards me,I said slowly "never mind I will apply".
his eyes become red with anger and said"your wish,come to car in 5 minutes ".
I nodded and he went.we both drove towards car.he said coldy "Enjoy today because tomorrow you will get nothing but pain".I looked confused ,scared and asked" what do you mean".
he chuckled and said"you will get to know by tomorrow ".