brothers

rahul rolled his eyes and went to wash room to get ready.after some time,ahul got ready and went downstairs.abhishek and his mom are waiting for him.

His mom glared at him angrily.rahul said"ok mom.sorry I wont repeat it."with cute face.

His mom accepted his mistake easily and smiled.

Rohit said with fake angry tone "mom this is wrong.you always forgive his mistakes easily while u always scold Abhishek and me"

"he is younger than u both .he always uses this cute face. that's why I always forgive him.and I know you two brothers and sister in laws are pampering more" said mom pulling ears of Rohit.

Rohit said"u always raise us with equally ànd these two daughter in laws are pampering more than us"

"don't complain to mom about us.mom u don't know these three brothers are hiding a secret from other family members and that is....."said pooja.

Rahul cut off pooja's word and said with cute face"mom u know us na we never hide any secrets from u or other family members and its business matter"

pooja with fake pouty face said "no ma rahul is lying.actually he is in..."

Rahul pleads pooja with eyes don't tell anything to family members this early.and his brothers also gave pleading faces to pooja.

piyali said "mom u don't worry.how many times they fought and they don't know when they have to make jokes.u go and to temple and come and I will make breakfast for family members"

neena,rahul and Abhishek are walking to the car.rahul walked to pooja and said"thanks bhabhi"

piyali hits him in shoulder and sent off them.

and sorry I always forgot to mention main part.

Rahul is a handsome,charming and good looking guy.