monas pain

piyali said with confusion"mona I am sorry. I didn't expect rahul has done this.he doesn't misbehaved with anyone.he respects everyone but I don't know he rapes his own wife.but I can't understand one thing when he wants to do this why did he agree to your conditions."
Mona wipes her tears with anger but tears are not stopping from her eyes"you know bhabhi.sometimes I feel only I dont know him from in and out.i thought he agreed my conditions and give me some time to adjust with his lifestyle but I am wrong.he is very stubborn.he doesn't have any feelings."
"no mona.you are wrong.i know him from 4 years.he didn't see any girl ,so many girls are flat for him but he doesn't give attention to any one .he loves you a lot mona.i know how you are feeling."said piyali with tears because she is scared ofher brother and mona relation.she know Rahul can do anything for mona but she didn't imagine this type of behavior from Rahul.
Mona looked shocked at piyali words, "bhabhi,did I hear correctly you are speaking from rahuls side after you know what happened with me".
"no mona,I....I.. want to tell u that ....he is your husband. you have to ....keep ...him ....happy.you...have..t..o g..ive h..i..m a ch...ance"stammered piyali.
"okay bhabhi,I understand you love your brother very much.you don't know bhabhi how does it feel to be raped by my own husband. I want to kill myself but I know he will not let me do that also because he scares me that much.i don't even see him from eye to eye.he done that to me.Even after all this, you people want me not to stop him.okay I will let him do what he wants to do with me as i dont have the choice because I am so weak that I can't stand up for myself.so please bhabhi can you give me some time alone after that your brother will come to fulfill his desires because i know he will not leave the chance to torture me that easily.When he comes here, I have to be ready for him, after all, I am his wife.i have the responsibility to keep him happy."said Mona with no hope.
piyali left to her room crying because she can't do anything. if she interfers in their life rahul becomes mad.
Abhishek sees piyali coming crying and he become worried "what happened piyali, why are you crying?".
Rohit and pooja also came to their room asked piyali"bhabhi why are you crying. please tell us".
piyali looks at them and told what happened.
all looked shocked. Rohit said with anger "I don't know he will do such thing.bhai we should have understood rahuls plan on his engagement day.i will talk to him"
Abhishek stops Rohit and said"we know why piyali doesn't support mona.we know how he attempted to kill that boy we told him mona loves someone for joke.he will not leave mona,he has become obsessed with her.so we both will talk to him".
so both brothers came to rahuls room and knock the door.rahul opened the door and smiled.both brothers enter the room and locked the door.
"so what are you doing rahul" said Abhishek casually.rahul replied while doing some work in laptop "nothing bhai.some office work."
Abhishek sat on bed "I don't talk about office work,I asked about your behavior with mona".
Rahul immediately knew that his brothers know everything he had done that to mona as he guessed that mona told to piyali everything.he became furious as he don't want anyone's interference in his personal life.
Rahul looked up from laptop"what do u mean?I don't understand anything".
" Rahul can u plz stop this.we know what have u done with mona"said Rohit furiously.
Rahul put his laptop on the other side and said calmly"plz bhai.you both know I don't want to talk about my personal life with anyone, so plz stay out of it".
"Rahul if it is not a worried matter we would never interfere.it is wrong rahul.what are you doing with her is wrong.how can you rape mona?"said Abhishek with anger.
"Oh,so your sweet sister told every thing".
Rahul said keeping hands in pocket turning into other direction.
Rohit kept a hand on his shoulder "mona didn't come and tell us.bhabhi saw mona in pain and bhabhi became suspicious when she saw a bite mark on monas neck.when she pressured mona to tell,then mona told".
Rahul didn't say anything because he is controlling his anger because he loves his brothers very much,he can't say anything that comes to his mind ,it will hurt them.
abhishek said"rahul,please stop this and apologize to mona.your apologize is small when compared to what you have done to mona but we have hope mona will forgive you not instantly but after some time".
Rahul turned around and said "bhai ,please don't talk about this because I will not change and please I request you not to interfere in my personal matter ".
abhishek and rohit looked at each other and signed"rahul we don't want you two hurt by your irresponsible behavior.we know you are not understanding us.mona is tolerating everything But don't you go to such an extent that her tolerance power is exhausted."
by saying that they leave the room.rahul became anger on mona because of mona today he can't even look at his own brothers eyes.