plan

Rahul pov
when we went to restaurant,we ordered food,by tasting the food she moans.thats it I can't control myself and I touched her thigh and she jerked instantly, she went to washroom to escape from me.i become angry.
after some time I hear some sounds and went to check there,the scene made my blood boil.those b******s are going to touch her,I bashed them and call the police.then I checked that she has bruised her wrists and I went to medical shop and buy ointment, when I went to apply ointment on her she jerked away from my touch,I became angry and told her to get ready.
we drove to the hotel where the wedding is going on.actually the hotel is ours,so I booked suites for all of us because I know Whenever we go to a wedding, Mona's parents dosen't leave Keerti and Naina.That's why my Mona is all mine for the whole of this three days.i had a full proof plan.yes,I am going to claim mona.she has a disgusting feeling about my touch,now she has to bear that.i am trying to be soft with her but every time she has to bring worst in me.i want to give her time but she has to disobey every word I said.so she has to see hell .
evening time
we reached the hotel,every one is already there.so we went to the alloted rooms.hotel manager sign towards me that all is okay,actually I ordered the manager to give rooms to them by my choice.
my parents and mona parents rooms are in 15th floor.my brothers rooms are in 16th floor.my and monas room is also in 16th room but in the corner.all of our rooms are sound proof.
my brothers came towards me with worried expression and my elder brother said"rahul,we know you alloted all of our rooms,we know you do nothing without a reason,so please tell us why u picked yours and monas room in the corner.i swear,if u hurt her then we....."cutoff by me.
"do you think I will hurt her,you think so low of me"i said with a fake hurt expression.i know they both can't see me hurt,that's why I used this.
"Rahul we don't think of u like that but if you hurt her,you won't know today but when she leaves you for your behavior, that day you will become very hurt and we don't want that"said Rohit with worry.
"bhai I know I won't do anything that hurt her and i know she will never leave me"i said with genuine smile.they went to their rooms.
I know I convinced my brothers because I can't tell them truth,it will hurt them but I can't leave mona also,so I told lie to my brothers.
if I leave mona today then she will leave me that I can't handle because from childhood onwards she always want to live far away from me,she married me because of her parents,so today I want to claim her.i can't live with out her,she is my life.
after the conversation we had our dinner and went to our alloted rooms.