"baby, are you in here?" he switches the light on to find yuna, passed out in front of the toilet. "oh, god, yuna!"

he rushes to her side, lifting her upper body into his arms, trying to shake her awake. it takes a moment but he soon takes notice of the horrific stench coming from the toilet and he lifts himself slightly to check what was in the toilet. his face scrunches up at the sight and he shuts the lid, awkwardly moving the girl in his arms to flush it.

"baby, wake up." he whispers, jostling her about gently.

a minute later, she finally comes to, her eyes fighting against the bright light above her. "mingi? what happened?"

"i'm not sure, baby. i'm guessing you threw up and passed out. how're you feeling now?"

she manages to sit up on her own, mingi's hand staying put on her back, his thumb drawing small circles on her skin. "i don't- i don't know. my mouth tastes like shit and i feel... a little lightheaded. also, my shoulder and my neck really hurt."

"okay, let's get you up." he helps her stand before he tells her to sit on the toilet while he puts some toothpaste on a toothbrush. he hands it to her and waits for her to finish brushing before he helps her up and waits while she finishes the rest. he then guides her back to bed, one hand holding her's while the other rests on her hip, giving her comforting squeezes every now and then.

"do you need anything, baby?" he whispers, sitting on the bed beside her and brushing her hair out of her face. "water? maybe some crackers?"

"no," she whines, voice breaking slightly which told mingi she was about to burst into tears, "will you just hold me? i need a hug."

he watches with a small smile as tears begin to roll down her cheek before he lie down beside her, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her close, "of course, gorgeous. anything you need."

"mingi?" she mumbles, looking up at him through wet lashes. he hums in response and she lets out a long breath, her minty breath blowing his hair a little. "what if i'm... pregnant again?"

"doubt it." he answers flatly and she frowns, "you make me wear two condoms every time now, there's no way. you probably just ate something or had too much dairy."

"yeah, but-"

"listen, baby. i highly doubt that you're pregnant again but, just to be sure, i will run to the store tomorrow and buy you six tests. okay?" he mumbles against her forehead before pressing a soft kiss to her warm skin. "for now, close your eyes and try to get some sleep. we'll take care of it all in the morning so don't stress about it."

"mingi, i am a very stress-y person, i'm going to stress no matter what." she chuckles and he laughs quietly at her.

"i know but, you'll be fine, i promise. besides," he pauses, tucking her hair behind her ears, "you did so great the first time that the second should be easy."

she hums in response, turning to face the ceiling as she fiddles with his fingers.

"why didn't you tell me?" she turns to hime with a frown and he sighs, "you didn't tell me you felt sick. you're supposed to tell me things like that, why don't you?"

"i didn't."

"so, you didn't feel sick until you actually got up to go to the bathroom?" he asks. he wanted to make sure it was nothing obviously serious and yuna was suddenly happy to talk.

"i had a nightmare—similar to the one i had while you guys were on tour—and it made me feel sick in the stomach. that's why i got up." she explains and he listens carefully.