𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭

"𝘓𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘢, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶."
.
.
.

[015]

[015]

Mikasa lets out a loud gasp, her eyes wide as she looked around her surroundings, already catching a glimpse of a worried Eren and an approaching Armin. She didn't get to sputter out words as she gripped her head in pain, brows furrowed, emphasizing her headache.

Running closer, Armin kneeled down to her.

"Armin! Y/n! Where is she!?" Shouting, she brought him closer by his collar.

Armin glanced over at Eren for help but he shook his head, unable to bring himself to make out what had happened. Armin swallowed and looked back at the concerned girl. He eyed her injury, a frown appearing on his lips. "Calm down, Mikasa! We don't know how serious your injuries are!!" He scolded, his own face turning concerned.

Ignoring him, she pushed Armin aside to glance over the wall and took the devastating sight of the big whole on the ground. She felt her eyes widen in disbelief and whipped her head back at the blonde.

"Where is she?" Her voice sounded meek, already scared to hear his following words.

Eren interrupted whatever conversation they both were having when he caught the distressed expression on Armin, "She was taken away. Ymir too. By Bertholdt and Reiner."

Armin's gaze shifted from the brunette to the ground as he thought to himself. Why did they want you and Ymir, but not Eren? He bit his lip as he mumbled. "It's been five hours since."

Mikasa froze, her eyes burning as tears were threatening to fall. Nonetheless, she remained silent for a moment—regaining her voice. Whatever strength she had left was used to move her gaze forward to look over the wall once again.

"Did anyone...go after them?" She asked, her nails digging into her palms almost painfully enough to draw blood.

Armin himself felt tears threatening to pour. The intense feeling of the pain on his throat was so strong that he couldn't bring himself to face the ravenette in front of him. Instead of speaking, he shook his head. He couldn't see her, but the intensity of her glare was strong enough for him to feel it. It reminded him of when she'd glare at Eren for his behavior around you and Armin. He lets out a sigh at the memories. Why couldn't you just stay here with them?

"Why not!?" Asking, Mikasa once again gripped his cloak to bring him closer; her piercing eyes startling him.

Eren brought a hand over her shoulder to push her away from Armin, "Mikasa. Calm down, Y/n will be alright. We'll save her." He assured her.

Her gaze softened slightly and she hesitantly nodded at him. Then, she suddenly felt her head throbbing; squeezing her eyes shut as she gripped her head.