𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺

"𝘓𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘢, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶."
.
.
.

[009]

[009]

"Mikasa..." Sasha groaned as she covered her ears, "please stop moving, you're making me anxious."

The ravenette stopped on her tracks and glanced at the always hungry brunette. She was so worried about you that she couldn't stop moving around, not noticing that it seemed to have caught the attention of Sasha or annoy the girl.

"Sorry..." she muttered sheepishly.

Sasha seemed to take notice at the reason of the girl's stress as she sent a teasing smile her way.

"Is this about you know who?" She asked the girl with a hint of playfulness in her voice. Mikasa slightly froze as she turned to meet her gaze, "what do you mean..?"

"Don't act dumb Mikasa!" She said as her smile  grew increasingly wide. "We all know you like her!"

We??

Mikasa's eye widened as red hues covered her pale cheeks, itching to grab the scarf that was wrapped around her neck. Sasha takes in the rare sight and laughs obnoxiously loud, enough to make Mikasa lift the scarf over her nose in embarrassment.

"What made you think that..?" The ravenette spoke under her breath, the scarf making it hard to hear her. Unfortunately to her dismay, Sasha had impressing hearing.

"Are you being serious right now?" Sasha stopped laughing and squinted her eyes at her.

She sighed as she brought up the many moments of Mikasa 'sneakily' glancing at you when you weren't aware or the glares she gives Eren when he gets too touchy with you.

The scarf wasn't enough to cool down her embarrassment as she roughly laid her back against the tree that she was on. She kneeled down and covered her face with her knees as she gently lifted the scarf over her nose once again.

"Do you think she knows?" She murmured softly as she continued looking ahead.

Sasha puts a finger under her lips in thought, did you know? She barely talked to you but she knew you were absolutely clueless of the girls feelings.

"No," Sasha simply said.

Mikasa lets out a sigh of relief at that. She doesn't know if you even think of her that way, but rejection from you seemed like a slowed yet painful death to her.

"Why are you so worried anyways, she'll be okay," Sasha asked, you were a titan—obviously having a better advantage than any regular human.

Mikasa glanced at her, finally composing herself from the embarrassment she had felt. She lets out a sigh as she remembers all the memories she had with you, making her feel saddened that she isn't by your side right now.