𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵

"𝘓𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘢, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶."
.
.
.

[008]

[008]

"I've got a message!"

A man shouted as he made way to you and the rest of the squad. Explaining that a titan deeply made way to penetrate the formation and you noticed that Armin was placed somewhat close to where the titan had previously been located in. Your eyes widened as you thought of the worst scenarios. He's not dead, right?

"Eren, fire the signal," Levi said as he continued staring ahead in annoyance.

"Yes sir!!'" Eren did as he was told and glanced at you for reassurance—him also reaching to the same conclusion that Armin could possibly be hurt. You sent a smile his away despite the fact that it could possibly be true.

──★ ˙🍓 ̟ !!

"Blades at the ready. Something will be here in a moment." Despite your and Eren's visible stress, Levi advised you both to not make a move and continue riding ahead. Your grip on the leash tightened as you nod at Eren trying to get him not to recklessly do the opposite of what you guys were told, soon being a waste as you both heard the terrified shouts of the scouts behind you.

"Oh shit! There's no way we can avoid it! It's too fast!"

"It's catching up to us!!!"

"Corporal!! Let's switch to 3D gear!!" Petra shouted as she turned around, catching the sight of the titan trailing behind them with great speed.

You all caught the sight of the squad that had been behind you guys, catch up to the blonde titan.

As it caught the titan's attention, it slowed its pace behind you guys for a moment to get rid of the scouts her way. You look right back ahead to see the captain in front of you, begging him to do something.

"Hey! Can't we attack it? It'll only kill more if we don't transform right now." You asked, trying to convince the captain to say something.

"Use your head. If you transform right here, it'll cost the lives around you."

You look around to see the still horrified yet determined faces of the Levi squad, them all silently agreeing with the words that came out of the captain's mouth. You let out a heavy sigh as you continued looking ahead.

"We're gonna keep advancing on our horses." Levi glances at you and Eren in the corner of his eyes, his words coming out as command specifically for the both of you, "Is that clear?"